2009 U.S. Grooming Prices Survey Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 U.S. Grooming Prices Survey Results

We have 3 slideshow versions available now at the PetGroomer.com Surveys page www.petgroomer.com/surveys.htm. These slideshows give you the overall results by US, and later we will publish the segmented results with results by US region.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Was anyone else disgusted by the low end of the prices, it really throws off the whole value of a survey when you have these utterly ridiculous prices.

Comment

It does but only to a degree based on how many were in that range. I was surprised that there were not just a few surveys in the low price range. Yes, a minority, but those charging the lowest range of prices, the bottom 20% in the Salon/Shop survey, represented over 300 groomers.

We are working on the results by region now and it will be interesting if we can discover if there is one region, or perhaps two, where this is more prevalent.
      Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Some ofthe low prices are shocking ! Much as I love my gsd's I am not doing one for $15 !!
        ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

I wouldn't even do my mom's friend chinese crested for $30.00.

Wanted me to come to her house 20 miles away for $30.00 told her I start much higher than that for driving that far.

Comment

shocked.

I guess I can never move- I can't even begin to think about those prices. No wonder you see such schlock at the low end. Why work for nothing. Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
            X