Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those up north, I'm sorry in advance....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those up north, I'm sorry in advance....

but today it was 70 and BEA-U-TI-FUL!!! The top came off the jeep and we spent the entire afternoon outside! It was AWESOME!!! I know this is just a taste of spring, and we will have some more cooler weather next week, but man, it felt great!!! Again, I'm sorry to rub it in, but I just had to talk about it!! Can't wait for spring to officially arrive!!!

Originally posted by alabamagroomer View Post
    but today it was 70 and BEA-U-TI-FUL!!! The top came off the jeep and we spent the entire afternoon outside! It was AWESOME!!! I know this is just a taste of spring, and we will have some more cooler weather next week, but man, it felt great!!! Again, I'm sorry to rub it in, but I just had to talk about it!! Can't wait for spring to officially arrive!!!
    well, at least our 2 feet melted to 1!

Comment

I'm jealous...

But when you live in Northern WI, 8 months of winter comes with the territory!!

At least it was sunny today, and it got up to almost 30! They're forecasting single digits again this week.

Comment

No need to apologize......I for one am glad to know its warming up somewhere. That means it's coming our way - eventually. Actually, it was a nice sunny day today and a bit above freezing.
        "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

You are a very cruel woman. lol
          www.gomobileandsucceed.com
          http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

We're getting puked on tonight. It was supose to be 6-9 inches, but they dropped it to 5. I'm so sick of winter I could cry. Want some company? lol

Comment

Huh? What? I can't hear or see youuuuuuuu....
              Attached Files
              Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Jealous!!
                It was actually really nice today, they are forecasting 6-9 inches by tomorrow morning, at least it dropped down from a foot!

Comment

Not to worry! We've had five beautiful sunny days at 65+ degrees and the bulbs are up and the trees are budding here in beautiful British Columbia, Canada ;-)
                  "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

Originally posted by wet noze View Post
                    You are a very cruel woman. lol
                    LOL... I agree

Comment

4sibes

Your dogs are beautiful! I can't tell if you are or not. That is a pretty picture. Rain here for two days on and off and maybe tomorrow too, but Friday was warm and nice. I Hate to say, but it has been convertible weather here too. It was cold, and raining hard when I got gas and I got all wet and the seat in the rig was wet and COLD. Glad I had towels handy to dry the seat. I also had a call at 8AM saying to cancel this afternoon because of the rain. Then at the scheduled time, the sun came out, then it rained again thirty minutes later. I don't know when or where I will fit in these Sunday dogs that cancelled. So I went home, took a hot bath and took a long nap. I woke thinking it was Monday morning. LOL

Comment

I-hate-you

Now, when can I come stay for a visit?
                        What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

okay you may have 70 degrees but we don't have nearly the problem you do with fleas, ticks, and bugs! I always tell clients that are dealing with a flea problem in the summer to contact a dog owner from a southern state for good tips.

Comment

Originally posted by flemishr2cool View Post
                            okay you may have 70 degrees but we don't have nearly the problem you do with fleas, ticks, and bugs! I always tell clients that are dealing with a flea problem in the summer to contact a dog owner from a southern state for good tips.
                            what ? your fleas don't have tiny little parkas to keep warm? lol
                            we had a heat wave of 31 degrees today and more snow fall. I think I seen a flea version of the Olympics today the down hill snow boarding event was interesting ,But I have to admit the figure skating even (fleas on ice hehe) was a real sight to see.

Comment

Well it wuz nice here in sunny florida for a few days but tonight it's COLD and rainy. Spent all day in and out of my grooming trailer in the cold wind and rain. My feet are so cold and can't get warm...... come on spring time! Although come june we will be saying how darn hot it is lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X