Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart-n-Pretty
    replied
    Don't get me wrong. Groomer's Edge is one of my favorite lines (love the midnight White), but, it is not the same smell as South Bark at ALL.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Smart, you are correct. Also, SB blueberry is patented that is why when Davis came out with a copycat product they had to change it (name, color, scent, ingredients) all are trademarked.

To me it is one of those: "often imitated but never duplicated"

Also- Groomers Edge and SouthBark are manufactured by 2 totally different companies in two totally different factories.

Leave a comment:

• Smart-n-Pretty
    replied
    Originally posted by baddog View Post
    the SB smells exactly like groomers edge midnite white, exactly !
    Did you mean South Bark Blueberry? Because Groomer's Edge Midnight White is Spearmint which is nothing like the fruity smell of South Bark.
    Last edited by Smart-n-Pretty; 02-25-10, 05:57 PM. Reason: crappy typin again

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The security I feel by using a product that is: Made in the USA, Safe around eyes, Helps to reduce tearstains and dogs enjoy to me is just about priceless.

Ever since we made it a Company guideline that all faces are to be washed with SouthBark Blueberry facial we haven't had one complaint nor irritated eyes... knock on wood :-)

Leave a comment:

• blueberryalex
    replied
    Originally posted by KDGROOMER View Post
    While I am game to try new things their website says a 4-1 gallon case is $236.00. Is that about what it is?
    Hey KDGROOMER I think that is the retail pricing. I'll drop you a message w/the log in info so you can see the wholesale prices. Let me know if you have any questions

Alex @ South Bark

Leave a comment:

• VIPgroomer
    replied
    Originally posted by KDGROOMER View Post
    While I am game to try new things their website says a 4-1 gallon case is $236.00. Is that about what it is?

KDGroomer, that is not the wholesale pricing. Contact South Bark directly for groomer/wholesale pricing.

Leave a comment:

• keyray
    replied
    LOVE the Blueberry Facial. They do have discounted pricing. Alex keeps an eye on the board, so he can set you up.

Leave a comment:

• baddog
    replied
    the SB smells exactly like groomers edge midnite white, exactly !

Leave a comment:

• KDGROOMER
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Arrooh
    replied
    It lasts long

especially if you use it mostly for faces. I love the Southbark. I can squirt a dollop and rub it in the eye goop, let it sit while I work on the rest of the dog, and viola the eye goop is easy to get off with no sores. The dogs are not bothered by it at all. I'm pretty sure there is a lower price for professionals. I bought a gallon long ago and it lasts forever even though I use it for all my dogs faces and sometimes use it on white chests or their heads or such.

Leave a comment:

• SCGroomer
    replied
    I am trying out the espree face wash. I like there other products and am crossing paws that it works well. I tried the Ikera from pet edge don't waste you money. It's cheep and the mint smell is to strong and makes even my eyes water so I can't imagine having it on my face.... yikes. Good luck with it. I will try it next if the espree sells. My big thing is if I am going to do an add on price for a facial it needs to work.....

Leave a comment:

• 4liz2
    replied
    both go very far so they're worth it, I think the spa scent last longer, but the southbark gets the stains out better.

Leave a comment:

• 4Sibes
    replied
    Originally posted by Doubledogdare View Post
    I've tried it and never understood the facination with the stuff, myself.
    I didn't find it smelled like blueberries at all. More like bubblegum. (ewwww)
    It made my assistant sick in her stomach.
    She asked me not to experiment w/ new stuff on her anymore after that little episode, lol!

Leave a comment:

• VIPgroomer
    replied
    Yes, there is wholesale pricing for groomers. I buy the gallons by the case (4 gallons to a case) and it is a lot less expensive than buying individual gallons. I really think this product cleans well and is a great whitening shampoo. Plus it leaves a nice light smell afterwards that is not too overpowering.

Leave a comment:

• KarlaSnyder
    replied
    I use the Spa one on dirty stained beards. After a few times using it, the owners and I noticed that much of the stain was going away. They asked me what I was doing differently. Not that expensive-$8.99 for the small bottle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X