Happy Birthday PF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday PF!

May you have a wonderful and joyous year and your kindness be blessed ten fold!

Thank you for sharing all of your knowledge, insight, and humor with us. You are an invaluable part of this community.

Once again, Happy Birthday!
    My Blog: <a href="http://groomwise.typepad.com/in_the_dogs_house/">In the Dogs' House Groomwise Blog</a>

WooHoo! PF, Happy birthday,May you have a year of non nutty humans and even better pets!
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Happy Barkday! [raises a Mike's Pomegranite thingey in your honor]
      "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
      People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
        Happy Barkday! [raises a Mike's Pomegranite thingey in your honor]
        Woo-Hoo!!!! [pouring the Mike's Celery thingie down the drain, and trying to find a Pomeranium one...or whatever Smarten is having...]
        Happy B-day again PF!!!!
        Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Bleh! "Celery-flavored"?? What, did they run out of stock on Beet-flavored?

Thanks, guys! And may I take the opportunity to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PARTIPOO MOM! We're birthday buddies!

Lori
          Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
          George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Happy birthday Puppy fluffer and Particentral!!!

Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to you two happy birthday to you and many more!!!!!

Comment

I missed the greeting yesterday, so here is a belated CHEERS!

Comment

Working...
              X