Daddy Milan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daddy Milan

Past away yesterday very sad he was a good pit bull..........

Aww I can't believe Daddy's gone! His son will carry on his legacy I am sure.
    My Blog: <a href="http://groomwise.typepad.com/in_the_dogs_house/">In the Dogs' House Groomwise Blog</a>

Comment

Cesar and his family must be so sad! Daddy was a goodwill ambassador for pitbulls everywhere! Rest in Peace handsome one.
      "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
      Quote:Cath

Comment

RIP Daddy... We will miss your gentle ways..

Comment

AWWWWW, I loved him!

Comment

awww he was such a mellow sweet boy

Comment

WHAT!!! I think i'm going to cry. He was such a good example of the breed and had a neat bond with Ceasar. I'm glad he has the other blue pit to work with now but there will never be another daddy

Comment

All dogs go to Heaven I know Daddy will be there.
                "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Oh gosh!

I have goosebumps. Knew he was very old and could go soon, but losing him is a big loss. Cesar said that Daddy was the wisest dog he ever met, or said something close to that, on one of his shows.

Junior has some big pawprints to fill.

Comment

I think Daddy belonged to Snoop dog and was a long term border.Louie the lhasa Caesar used in a few episodes belongs to Will Smith.Sorry to hear he passed what a gentleman he was.

Comment

He was a magnificent animal, and an irreplaceable ambassador for "Bully"-breeds. I'm glad that at least he passed peacefully at home with his family.

Comment

I hate to sound ignorant but who is Daddy? I have tried searching google. I hate to say I haven't ever watch Caesar Milan (not a big fan of TV).

Comment

all of the posts just came up so I now I know. That is sad, we do bond with our pets.

Comment

I'm so sad. I LOVE Daddy. He was a perfect example of the potential Pit Bulls have. He helped so many people to see Pit Bulls for the loyal, loving, wonderful dogs they really are. He will be missed! RIP Daddy!

Comment

awww, I feel bad about him. He was a very good dog.

Comment

Working...
                              X