Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poodleluv
    replied
    Oh, you guys are in for a treat! www.poodlevariety.com You can peruse all the covers,see sample issues,and it is now available in both print,and for a much less $ suscription online. Hats off to your friend . "Cane" is a wonderful mini,the kind I am dreaming of showing up in my expectant litter. He is on the cover of the PCA issue,and there is lots of pics and interesting info about him. I love the story of how his owner just happened to see him playing with his littermates in the backyard of her friends house,and singled him out. Smart girl!

Leave a comment:

• WinterElixir
    replied
    Yes, I'd like to know where to get this. Interested in seeing the Groom Team page (plus my friend's mini that won PCA last year, CH Campostela Perfect Storm!)

Leave a comment:

• sittingpretty
    replied
    Where and how is this available?????

sittingpretty

Leave a comment:

• Poodle Mom
    replied
    Pricy magazine, but worth every penny, love it can't be without, which reminds me time to renew!

Leave a comment:

• Poodleluv
    started a topic Thumbs up to Poodle Variety Mag.

Thumbs up to Poodle Variety Mag.

Not only is the stud dog issue packed with information invaluable to any student of the breed ,or first time breeder such as myself,about the greats of our breed,and interviews with top poodle peeps. it promotes versatility in poodles. Also there is a 1/2 page devoted to Groom Team USA,and Chuck's Save America's Pets organization.
Working...
X