Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just made 1000 posts!!

I just got my 1000 post!!

Stephen, will you be at APF? Can I pick up my t-shirt there?

I just love this board, my DH says I am addicted! If I wake up in the middle of the night (which is rather frequently) I always get a glass of tea and check out the board to see what's new.

Stephen: No I won't. Order it and it will be mailed to you.

I reached 1,000 too.

I'm going to order a T also. Do you have to have 1,000 posts? I don't understand. I also want a name tag. I just got a Tredmill and I need to buy a lawn mower, but I will sometime in March. I also got new rear tires today, Generator Monday. I've been spending a lot this week.

I see where this is fragmented, but I was explaining my purchases to my partner and he said but we need a new lawn mower. LOL
    Last edited by Jenneversage64; 02-21-10, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the club!!!

Jenneversage64, you don't need to order the T, just notify Stephen and the T is sent to you for the 1,000 club.
      Lisa VanVleet, RVT

Comment

Originally posted by Jenneversage64 View Post
        I'm going to order a T also. Do you have to have 1,000 posts? I don't understand. I also want a name tag. I just got a Tredmill and I need a lawn mower, but I will sometime in March. I also got new rear tires today, Generator Monday. I've been spending a lot this week.
        /giggle

I love listening when you think out loud, Jen...
        Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
        George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Congrats! I'm still trying to make it to 500...
          My Blog: <a href="http://groomwise.typepad.com/in_the_dogs_house/">In the Dogs' House Groomwise Blog</a>

Comment

good work!!!!

Comment

Jenn, go under the Board Help Headquarters section and there is a sticky that says "How to get your T-Shirt" or something like that. When you open that sticky there is a form to fill out about your mailing addy and what size T-shirt you need.

Comment

Congrats!
                Jacob

Comment

congrats to you Both keep them posts coming!

Comment

Yea PF

Sometimes I type my funny run on thoughts out loud. gluergirl should try that on her annoying neighbor. I can't type my posts and talk to my partner at the same time. I can't multitask my thoughts. LOL I also often get interrupted and have to answer the phone when a client calls, then I have to remember what I was talking about. LOL
                    Last edited by Jenneversage64; 02-21-10, 01:01 AM. Reason: added a thought

Comment

Congrats on you 1000 posts!!!
                      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                      Diane

Comment

Working...
                      X