Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Dies after dog bite MN

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S1425257.shtml?cat=1

Don't jump to conclusions seems like there is more to the story. Still very sad

Oh my gosh! That just gave me the chills, I can't even imagine.

Comment

Sure not much info, keep us posted please.
      ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

So very sad, and so very preventable.

Comment

Gosh that is so sad and freaky!

Comment

the one thing tha tsticks out to me, is he was in his car seat on the bed. If it were MY CHILD we would have been in route to the hospital, not sitting around waiting for someone....this story has a few holes that need to be filled.
            <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

It is very sad that the infant died, but something is not right with that story....Unless the dog bit the child on the face and somehow stopped him from being able to breathe, how did a dog bite kill the child? I sure would like to see more on that story, something sounds fishy...

Comment

Geez, I heard a blurb about that on the news last night...so sad .

Comment

I didn't read the article but watched it on tv. The thing that gets me is the home has had multiple welfare checks over the years. The other thing that sticks out is the child is in a car seat not in a playpen or crib why a carseat on a bed. I don't have kids so I don't know if this is what parents do or not but doesnt seem very safe. I feel sorry for the dog. It doesn't sound like he attack the child but just bit him. Very sad for the child and the dog to have such stupid parents.

Comment

Isn't that awful. 11 days old. Sad, very sad.

Comment

Working...
                    X