Names for Grooming salons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Names for Grooming salons

I have a friend who is looking for a pet grooming salon name that starts with an "A" so they can be first in the phone book. Open to all and any suggestions even the silly ones! Thanks

A Cut Above
    A Pretty Puppy
    A Pampered Puppy
    A Fluffy Puppy
    - need I continue with those? I'm sure you get the idea...
    Animal House
    All Dog Grooming
    All Pet Grooming

That`s all I can come with right now....it was a tough week. Good luck with the naming.
    "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Sadly, most people no longer use phone books as the internet is getting more popular and 1-800-FREE-411.

Phone books advertising as gone down greatly and internet advertising via google, facebook and other online searches is the largest advertising finance market.

Tell her to choose a name she loves.

Comment

Artistic Paw

Comment

Originally posted by sarahliz View Post
          Artistic Paw
          I like that one.

Comment

A Becoming Pet...Your slogan can be if your pet isn't becoming maybe it should be coming to us...

Comment

Originally posted by gonegrooming View Post
              A Becoming Pet...Your slogan can be if your pet isn't becoming maybe it should be coming to us...
              That's GREAT!

Comment

JMO but if a potential client cant be bothered looking past the first entry in the phone book, i might prefer they don't call me anyway! Just go with a name they like and want.
                And really ,like someone else said ,who uses the paper door stopper anymore !

Comment

A New Dog
                  All Dog Spa
                  That's all I can think of.

Comment

" A Dog Groomer"

Very basic, I admit...

Comment

I would tell your friend to just come up with a professional yet catchy name and dont worry about it being an A...like another said most people use the internet anyway. I personally am one who will zone in on a catchy and or professional name before I even look at whose first. A groomer in our area IMO picked a really uh stupid name just to be first, it doesnt even suggest 'grooming' and they are the filthiest shop in town.

Comment

Animal Artistry Grooming Salon

Comment

Originally posted by gonegrooming View Post
                          That slogan is used for an upholstry shop......if your couch is becoming......blah blah

your friend should check the deadline for the 2011 book since the 2010 are already out she could be out for 2 years so who would care about the "a" name

Comment

All For Pets
                            Avante Garde Pet Studio
                            All Tails Waggin

Most phone books don't put in the "A" or "The".
                            Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

I agree with the others, I don't think people really use phone books anymore. Her time would be better spent making a great website, and making it so that her business comes up with all the searches for the area. Pick something catchy, and not confusing.

Comment

Working...
                              X