Groom Expo 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Hershey Lodge is one of the most expensive hotels of all of the grooming shows but the show (Vendors and Seminars) are well worth it.

Most shows (not hershey) I can find better prices by going through Expedia than through the show special.

Leave a comment:

• wynningway
    replied
    I went in 2008 and loved it. Hope to go back this year. We decided to stay at the Best Western. It is really close to expo and a whole lot cheaper. I love to stay at the host hotel but just could not afford it. But you need to book early.

Leave a comment:

• elliesmom
    replied
    The earlier you book your room the better. The rooms book up quickly. It seems to get bigger every year! Have fun, maybe I'll see you there!

Leave a comment:

• Dolly
    replied
    The Hershey Hotel always gives a discount on attendees, so if you call, make sure they know that you will be attending GroomExp. Since I go yearly, Barkleigh sends me a notice of the upcoming show events, and that is when I schedule the hotel. If you contact Barkleigh, they will put you on their mailing list to receive this schedule of the seminars and contests.
    (www.GroomExpo.com)

Happy Seeing you in Hershey PA

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Leave a comment:

• asegroomer
    started a topic Groom Expo 2010

Groom Expo 2010

I am trying really, really hard to go to Groom Expo 2010. I was just wondering how booking the hotel is like. Do you do this early? Do most of you book a year in advance? I'm just dying to go. It looks like so much fun and I would love to further my education by attending seminars.
Working...
X