My Dad passed away yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dad passed away yesterday...

He was 83 and had some health issues for a while, but it was still rather sudden. He apparently died in his sleep. =(
    A Light exists in Spring, Not present on the Year, At any other period -- When March is scarcely here...~~ Emily Dickensen~~

I'm sorry MdM.
    Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

I am sorry. Remember the good times with him to help you grieve.

Comment

I am so sorry for you

I pray you will heal and continue to hold him close. My heart is with you!

Comment

So sorry

I know it's hard. Still wouldn't most of us wish we could just die in our sleep? He really rests in peace. Prayers for you and your families comfort.
          Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

This is one of the hardest things.. Sorry and condolences.

Comment

Parents NEVER live long enough when it comes to their kids but it sounds like he lived a long, happy life.

So sorry MDM
              ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
              Apparently common sense isn't all that common
              *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

Oh , I am so sad for you. My dad passed two years ago and I miss him everyday. I sometimes pick up the phone to call him only to painfully realize he's not there to answer anymore. I took me months not to cry everyday.
                You will feel sadness , depths of which you never imagined possible, but just as you think you may not ever be happy again some random funny thought will pop into your head. Be open to his spirit seeking you, it really does happen for a while after one dies. You have my deepest sympathy.

Comment

Sorry for your loss MDM. I lost both my parents,and it hurts at any age. Hugs!
                  "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
                  Quote:Cath

Comment

So sorry mdm, My heart goes out to you.
                    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

so sorry keeping you and your family in my prayers

Comment

There is never a good time to lose a parent. I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my mom unexpectedly 2 years ago. It's still hard to believe it's been that long. Take care of yourself and grieve as you need to.
                        What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

I am very sorry for your loss.

Sounds like he at least went peacefully and I hope that can be of some condolence to you.

Comment

Originally posted by MydogMissy View Post
                            He was 83 and had some health issues for a while, but it was still rather sudden. He apparently died in his sleep. =(

I am so sorry for your loss.

Comment

Deepest Condolences

I'm so sorry for your loss. This kind of pain is incredibly deep and difficult. No matter how many years we're blessed to share with our loved ones, it's never enough. It's really true what Baddog wrote about your father's spirit seeking you out. Grieve however you feel you need to and when those fun, happy memories surface, embrace and celebrate them. Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Much love,
                              Stacey

Comment

Working...
                              X