American Cat Groomer in Moscow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Cat Groomer in Moscow

I am in Moscow Russia to speak at Zoo Russia exhibition tomorrow morning. Well, really this morning. I have to "get up" in about 2 hours.

I am posting blog entries about the experience if anyone is interested in reading. Go to www.nationalcatgroomers.com and select the "Blogs & Pics" option at the top right.

Well you have me hooked. Will be looking for more.

Hope all goes well for you.

Comment

Fascinating! I would love to go to Russia (of course I would love to go anywhere in the world). I hope you have a great time.
      "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

having a fabulous time despite the major lack of sleep. Try doing a grooming lecture from 3-5am! it all went well and the Russians are most excited about cat grooming. yeah!

I keep adding to the blog and have put a few photos on there. Will try to upload more tomorrow for sure. I ended up with an added lecture in the morning (in about 6 hours actually), speaking at the vet symposium to vets from around the world. This is quite an honor for me.

And I will be coming back next year doing an expanded version lecture for both the groomers and the vet symposium. I think what they are doing - having both groomers and vets under the same roof, learning together about the pet industry - is an amazing thing and something we need more of in the US. The two are very complimentary. I believe it would serve us all better to make this a more regular occurrence.

Comment

Very cool. I will stay tuned. What a great experience and opportunity for you.
          www.gomobileandsucceed.com
          http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Really, really, REALLY cool, Danelle. SO cool!
            Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
            X