Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davidmorison
    replied
    Breed is really very important.because breed define the shape and nature of a pet.I think cream is best.He looks attractive.

dog grooming orange county

Leave a comment:

• groomergrl75
    replied
    Im looking for a white or cream Female!! I just went to the web page u sent!!)) I will email u right now!

Leave a comment:

• minimezmom
    replied
    First time breeder

I have one of poodlemoms dogs she just had her first litter a month old today 3 boys not sure what you are looking for daddy is astorias divine davinci divinepoodles.com I have one pup available I have done all testing known to man and my momma is a beautiful girl Poodle mom will vouch for me , email me [email protected] if you want to see pics also the breeder is expecting a silver litter today actually Hope you find just what you are looking for !!

Leave a comment:

• groomergrl75
    replied
    Thanks you! I just emailed her! There website is being worked on, so i cant see anything other then the front page!

Woof,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• PoodlePal
    replied
    Originally posted by Smallpaws View Post
    check with The California School of Dog Grooming in San Marcos. The owner is a very legitimate breeder.
    No she is not. Her poodle (Cash) is from Sharbelle Poodles in Vista, CA. You might want to check out their website. I own 2 Sharbelle standard poodles. We just bred my Shasta --- due to deliver pups in mid-April.

Leave a comment:

• groomergrl75
    replied
    Poodles!

Im sorry i have not replyed to u guys! It's been crazy at our our..We all have been sick, then not sick, now im sick again!

Thank u guys soooo much for all the great in put...I will log on more to say hi and check things out! If u find any info out on St Poodles Please hollla!

Woof,

Amy

Leave a comment:

• Smallpaws
    replied
    poodle breeder

check with The California School of Dog Grooming in San Marcos. The owner is a very legitimate breeder.

Leave a comment:

• scissorhands2
    replied
    poodle mom

Check with poodle mom!

Leave a comment:

• neanea
    replied
    Ann Martin has some of the most AWESOME poodles!!!

http://www.feldsparcanine.com/

She is in Davis and would be worth checking out

Darilyn (poodlemom) Webster http://webstersstandardpoodles.com/ is also in socal (if I remember correctly and would be an excellent choice as well!

Leave a comment:

• groomergrl75
    replied
    Poodlesmom

Hi,

Are u asking where im at?! I live in orange county....Where is this breeder?

Thanks,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• groomergrl75
    replied
    Yes, yes!

Hi,

Thats would also be awesome!)) Thank youuuuu!

Woof,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• Moonpiepoodlz
    replied
    PoodleMom is in CA....not sure of her exact region though.

Breeds standards in several different colors and being a poodle lover myself and am quite jealous of how big her standard collection is: live and anything else doing with poodles.

Leave a comment:

• windfall4
    replied
    I know a breeder in Newport Beach, CA. It's SunMark kennel, or SunMark Poodles, I can't remember. They are good friends of mine. They don't breed very often, but the last time I talked to them they were thinking about breeding their bitch when it came into season. She is or was in the top 10 standard poodle standings. They take GREAT care of their dogs, and are very nice people. If you're interested send me a private message and I'll give you their contact info.

Leave a comment:

• groomergrl75
    replied

Hi
    That would be AWESOME! Thank you so much! I will have to also check out the thread with ur cu off boy!!!! HA

Woof,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• OntheBRINKofDisaster
    replied
    This isn't exactly what you were asking for but I work with a rescue in Nuevo. The lady who runs it is TOTALLY ensconced in the poodle world. And you might find a good baby to rescue! My boy (You can see him in the Lisa Leady cut off my dog's pee wick thread, haha) is a rescue from there. At the very least she could direct you to a good breeder. Want her info?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X