The Giant Schnauzer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Giant Schnauzer...

on Westminster is from my hometown. Not that anyone cares but it excited me. LOL

Watching it now too. The standard schnauzer is on now- beautiful!!!

Waiting on the terriers....

Comment

very stunning!

Comment

AHHH ****! He didn't get picked.

Comment

Hometown as in West Virginia hometown?

And here I thought that around here schnauzers were only giant after we were passed out on the floor looking up at 'em.

Comment

Yeah, as in Charleston WV. I have a giant Sch. that I've been doing for going on 5 yrs. Every shop I've worked in but one I've done a giant Sch. In one shop I did 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch73 View Post
              on Westminster is from my hometown. Not that anyone cares but it excited me. LOL
              I care,,,lol,, I know how you feel. The week after Uno the beagle won, he was at the local show, just to visit. His handler let me pet him, I walked aroud for a whole week, showing everyone the hand that touched Uno,,,,lmao

Comment

Oh, I SO care...

I have 2 giant schnauzers - both are Skansen grandbabies (but they are from the southern, wrong-side-of-the-tracks Skansens and aren't claimed by the uppity show Skansens ) But I was so in love with him! I showed Josey and Sylar his picture this morning. They were impressed!!

But in all seriousness, that is so cool! He was a stunning dog and I looked online this morning for pics of him and he is just beautiful!! I L-O-V-E this breed and know I will never be without one. My babies are almost 3 now and am already thinking of #3!!!! My hubby on the other hand.....well, I'm willing to wait!

Comment

I think it's neat too. In the past there was a Chow from Lubbock that competed at WKC and this year the Finnish Spitz is from Wolforth. I've also met Laurel Berg and her Mini Poodle "Shane" a couple of times and they showed in the breed.

Comment

Working...
                  X