Teaser...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaser...

I am posting to let you know that my computer at home is fixed and I can upload my pics of Pierre and Lucy tonight!
    Everyone tells me Lucy looks good in her new do- I fess up to still getting used to it, lol.

I saw Lucy in the flesh and although partially plucked, she looked darling! Looking forward to seeing Pierre.
    www.gomobileandsucceed.com
    http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

saw lucy's pic on FB and she looked FABULOUS!!!! Quite the DIVA with her pink glitter

Comment

I saw her

after and I thought she looked wonderful. One of my Dog Show buddies who is a wolfhound breeder was taken aback of how nice her coat came out. But if all else fails she'll be raggedy shaggety very soon I'll bet.
        Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Originally posted by neanea View Post
          saw lucy's pic on FB and she looked FABULOUS!!!! Quite the DIVA with her pink glitter
          That's not fair!!!
          I don't have a facebook account

Comment

Oooo, who has a picture of Lucy?

I had to buy a new camera, so I understand. I haven't been able to take pictures for a couple months now. I think my camera is coming some time this week.
            "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

OK, I hope it goes through...
              Thread called From Scrappy to Gentleman...

Comment

Justine Cosley if I remember correctly was sprayin' Lucy's lil mohawk while Lisa helped. Was blurry, but still divalicious

Comment

Working...
                X