Hello all =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all =)

I have been working at a salon on weekends (for those that don't me I work a full time non-grooming job), I've been wanting to go full time into grooming but would not commit to this salon, due to the owner is a real jerk (not paying employee what was promised.... checks bouncing... and still waiting on W-2 from 2009 (going to report him today to the IRS), well he's selling the salon, and I really like the new owners to be, even though they are non groomers, the one owner (it will be co-owned) has excessive positive businesses experience, and is looking to put a lot of money into the place, and the other is the Manager of the salon now under the not so great owner.

Right now the salon is at bare bones condition (not nice at all), they really want to make this place a true salon, (and will have good groomers that know what there doing on there side to help them). I'm hoping to go full time with them once they get things settled.

I would love to be able to show them "Good" salon pics, so if you could would you attach your links to this, that show your salon and websites, so I can show them what a "true salon" looks like LOL I would appreciated it. THANKS
    "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Oh I know a lot of you have this info on here somewhere, I just don't have the time to look it all up.
    "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Do you have any back issues of GTG with Audrey Ulrich's articles in them about the Pawsitively Posh salons? That might help.
      What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

I do have some issues, I'll have to look through them =)

Comment

Working...
        X