Decisions, Decisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decisions, Decisions

Westminster or Olympics? Get off the forum and go watch! Sorry, moderator, but we just gotta watch the dog show! I tape the skaters. It's on for some of you right NOW!

Stephen: Get a laptop for the TV room, the ultimate setup. Internet Laptop, cozy recliner and big screen TV, blu ray, 7.1 sound.

I'm wrapped up in blanket with my laptop in front of the TV watching Westminster. I do occasionally turn to the Olympics during commercials or between groups. Will do the same tomorrow night.
    Lisa VanVleet, RVT

Comment

I'm a total nerd. I have my desk set up in the dining room with my flat screen on a mount that swivels so I can turn it towards me. Then I have a computer set up with dual monitors so I can be playing WoW while browsing Facebook and PG.come all at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenneversage64 View Post
        Stephen: Get a laptop for the TV room, the ultimate setup. Internet Laptop, cozy recliner and big screen TV, blu ray, 7.1 sound.
        Amen. That's what I do every night!

Comment

It's times like these that I wish I had cable!

Comment

OMG!!! I can not believe I totally spaced westminster. I know I have been out of the ring for about 5 years, but come on Alicia how could you forget!!!! OH WELL
            If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

Comment

The only

two nights of the year I watch TV. I have to go to my B F's house and I sit there for the 6 hours. Luckily because we've been to the Garden and know the awesomeness of it all he'll mostly watch it too.
              Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Working...
              X