Guess the Breed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the Breed...

This is Daisy, she is a super sweetie (except when trimming her nails). It's not the best pic, sorry, she is a wiggle worm. I have been grooming her for the past year or so, and I finally got the chance to ask her mom what kind of mix she is. She is a mix of 2 very common breeds.

Good luck!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by windfall4; 02-15-10, 01:50 PM.

Dachshund, schnauzer, shih-tzu?
    Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on.

Comment

I'm gonna say.... bassett, sheltie, lhasa.

Comment

i guess

Doxie-Schnauzer-shih tzu.

Comment

Originally posted by windfall4 View Post
          This is Daisy, she is a super sweetie (except when trimming her nails). It's not the best pic, sorry, she is a wiggle worm. I have been grooming her for the past year or so, and I finally got the chance to ask her mom what kind of mix she is. She is 3 different very common breeds.

Good luck!
          Schnauzer/basset
          Last edited by snickerpoodles; 02-15-10, 02:40 PM. Reason: The original post said mix of THREE breeds.

Comment

Schnauzer X Shih Tzu?
            My Blog: <a href="http://groomwise.typepad.com/in_the_dogs_house/">In the Dogs' House Groomwise Blog</a>

Comment

New designer breed

One part "so homely she's cute" and one part "too dang fat", lol.

Sorry, Daisy.

Comment

Blue heeler/lhasa?
                ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Dandie dinmont?

Comment

OK, she's a merle, so one parent has to be of a breed that has merling. I'm guessing Dachshund because she also appears to have short legs. She's clipped short, so can't see the coat texture, but she does have abundant facial hair. I'm guessing Poodle. She also resembles a lot of Cockapoos I've groomed. Therefore my guess is Dachshund/Poodle/Cocker.

Comment

I do one that looks just like her and she is a simple yorkiepoo. She's got those great markings too, but not so plump LOL.
                      What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

lhasa/basset

Comment

Poodle x Dachshund. I have one that is that cross and looks just like her. Her owner says she's a plain ole Doodle.

Comment

is it a Dachs-Lhasa

Comment

I also think dachshund/lhasa...I groom one that looks JUST like her! Perhaps also dachs/shih.
                              There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                              X