X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jodi Murphy grooming clothes

Here are the pictures that Gracy Rose was able to get for us
    I can't wait to see them in person!!

"Tops also come w/out sleeves and 3/4 sleeves. There are some cute, flattering capri pants, and the skirt shown here is similar to tennis skirts.
    The sizes run true to real clothes and also come in teal, soft pink and hot pink"
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Moonpiepoodlz; 02-14-10, 01:47 PM. Reason: added more information from Kristen
    ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
    Apparently common sense isn't all that common
    *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Those are so cute! I want some.
    "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

The clothes are really nice. High quality fabrics, a really nice fit. Bright colors. I'm loving my smock. They have a nice big pleat in the back so the smocks are really comfortable especially when you're working.
      Attached Files
      www.gomobileandsucceed.com
      http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

is that a grooming skirt???

Comment

I hope they come in small sizes! I have the hardest time finding smocks that fit.

Comment

Those are so nice. I love the skirt.

Comment

YAY! Can't wait to see these in person.

Comment

Black is also coming soon! I am not a massive fan of bright colors unless they're in my hair but they said black is a huge demand and it should be out in a couple months The cut is adorable on the smocks!
                There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

I love her stuff and looked at it at Hershey, but didn't love the price. For how fast mine get caught on my table or ripped by a toenail I would cry if I spent that much But they are very nice and actually stylish!

Comment

A grooming skirt? I'd be flashing every old man bending over to pick up his dog lol ( by accident of course!)

Comment

No skirts for this old dog, I have had enough nails dragging down my legs when I have worn shorts. But the top is kinda cute.

Comment

Gosh, not just any skirt, but a mini skirt! It was...interesting. I had to ask her to make sure that's what it was.
                        There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

They are great

though I have to say they look especially wonderful on Jodi. I bought a large luscious pink 3/4 length sleeve top but it was just a bit tight so I exchanged it for the extra large. I always wear large so at least at that size they might run small. They are shapely fitting but with the back pleat still pretty maneuverable. The quality looks great so it just might not rip, Grinch.
                          Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

I am 6'1...I can't imagine wearing a mini skirt while grooming! That is just crazy. I don't want hair getting up in, ah hum, cirtain places. I already find enough hair down my bra.

Comment

I'll skip the skirt, mini or not. I do like the idea of capris and I could go for shorts (if they are not super short).
                              "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

Working...
                              X