Espree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espree

Have you guy's used thier products and if so what do you think?

I like their lavender and the hypo face wash, I also use their remoisturizer for an add on service.

Comment

LSD recently sent me a bottle of their ear cleaner to try on Wyatt's yeasty ear. It worked really well, didnt sting, got all the nasty **** out and within 3 days his ear had cleared up completely!

Good stuff!
      Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
      George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

I love the ear cleaner. Smells great!
        www.gomobileandsucceed.com
        http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

They're alright. I'd personally rather spend my money on something else but if you're in a pinch or dont want to pay more, they work just fine.
          There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

i use their plum face wash and its pretty good, way i can see it if it can keep even my rotties face smelling good after a few days then its worth it.

Comment

I use their products and have no one complaining the dog is itchy like some I've tried. It is affordable, the earcleaner is the best I've found.
              ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

I like the ear cleaner, remo & simple shed.
                "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

I use their ear cleaner, Bright White, Tea Tree and Aloe is FABULOUS - great for winter dry skin, allergies, etc and has conditioning properties that don't cause the hair to take forever to dry......Milk and Honey is GREAT, smells nice- my clients buy that for in between grooms.
                  Hypo shampoo for the sensitive ones. NEVER have complaints about itchy dogs.
                  Excellent customer service, too.

Comment

I've only used their lavender. I HATE it. It doesn't dilute well, and you can't hardly smell it on the dog after the bath, and it doesn't sudz up very well. I just plain didn't like it.

Comment

Tea Tree & Aloe is fine if you have a client that needs a salicylic acid shampoo, but Bright White is NOT something I recommend. I am not sure what the whitening ingredient is but, it is VERY harsh on the coat. There are whitening shampoos out there way easier on the coat & a better bang for your buck. Show Seasons, for instance. Natures Specialty Plum Silky does a better job of whitening without destroying the softness.
                      Last edited by Smart-n-Pretty; 02-15-10, 01:31 PM.
                      "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                      People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

I use the hypoallergenic shampoo for one reason; most hypo-A shampoos don't clean worth a darn, even if you soak the dog in them for 10 minutes. The Espree hypo-A cleans better than any hypo-A shampoo I've tried, and I've tried most of 'em.

As for the rest of their line, I can't stand anything that is lavender or plum scented. They remind me of the scent cakes that are hung in latrines to disquise the foul odors. The latrine still stinks, lol, and to me, so does anything that's lavender or plum scented.

Groomer's Edge makes a better oatmeal shampoo, and it contains tea tree oil too. And for whitening I like Groomer's Edge Alpha White, which is basically Grimeinator with a whitener added. Seeing as Grimeinator does a pretty good job of whitening on it's own, the added whitener just gives it that little extra boost.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                          As for the rest of their line, I can't stand anything that is lavender or plum scented. They remind me of the scent cakes that are hung in latrines to disquise the foul odors. The latrine still stinks, lol, and to me, so does anything that's lavender or plum scented.
                          Thank you, I thought I was the only one!!! People call me crazy when I say that!!
                          Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

I think their products are good, especially the whitening. I also like their smaller bottles for retail, they are very customer friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by muttley View Post
                              I use their ear cleaner, Bright White, Tea Tree and Aloe is FABULOUS - great for winter dry skin, allergies, etc and has conditioning properties that don't cause the hair to take forever to dry......Milk and Honey is GREAT, smells nice- my clients buy that for in between grooms.
                              Hypo shampoo for the sensitive ones. NEVER have complaints about itchy dogs.
                              Excellent customer service, too.
                              I'd be very cautious about using anything other than a hypoallergenic shampoo on dogs that are known to have allergies. Some of the very products often used for allergic sensitivities can be allergens themselves. Like aloe.

Winter dry skin is another issue. Best treated with a leave-in conditioner, rather than any type of shampoo. This type of dry skin needs a protective barrier between it and the desert dry air caused by central heating. The normal layer of sebum is sometimes not adequate, and it needs a little boost.

Comment

Working...
                              X