OT: Valentines Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Valentines Day

I hope everyone has someone special to spend valentines day with. It can be a person, a child or our own dogs. Nobody should be completely alone on valentines day.
    K.

I know I'll be cleaning house and I'll have one daughter here. If the other shows up I'll be shocked.
    ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
    Apparently common sense isn't all that common
    *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

Originally posted by groomer friend 1 View Post
      I hope everyone has someone special to spend valentines day with. It can be a person, a child or our own dogs. Nobody should be completely alone on valentines day.
      K.
      Do my cats count?
      "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

My husband and I had our first date on Valentines day 12 years ago. Today my husband, daughter and I all sat down and made Valentines cards out of contrustion paper, glitterl, glue and crayons. My son is still too sick to do much, so he was resting on the couch. Tomorrow I don't know what we are doing. I doubt my son will feel well enough to go anywhere. He had me up all night poor thing. But my daughter tells us we have to celebrate as a family, that my husband and I are not allowed to celebrate without them LOL. I brought home balloons for the kids today anda rose for my daughter. She loves flowers. Balloons are always a big hit. And tomorrow when they wake up they will find their own boxes of chocolates with a special ginormous chocolate lollipop for each of them and their cards. Hubby loves the Reeses chocolate peanut butter hearts, so I bought him two packages. But then I ate one, so he'll have one pacckage LOL. I also bought him some silver Ohio State cuff links. I highly doubt he'll give me anything, just not his style, but I love giving little trinkets and stuff. Should be fun.
        What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

valentines

My knights in shining armour tend to turn out to be aluminum foil. So, since my picker is broken, i'll be missing my son (who is with his father this weekend), taking doggies to the doggie park & working on homework for mondays classes.

Comment

well, it's a special day for me!!!

Valentines day 25 years ago was the day of my first date with my husband, and this December we will be celebrating our 23rd Anniversary.

Most likely we will not be doing anything as I am still getting over bring sick, and I made him sick, so, I guess we'll stay home and watch a movie and pet the dogs

Happy Valentines Day to all
            Lisa

Comment

I worked today, Valentines Day, but Andy bought me a big bunch of red roses and put them in my little garage salon. We were going to go out for dinner but I was really sick yesterday so we are just staying home and resting. I didnt buy him anything but I gave him spending money for the ACDC concert tomorrow night, he has to have a t shirt and horns!!!

Comment

Working...
              X