Frederick with hoodie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frederick with hoodie

Isn't he cute. I put his huge ears tucked into my handknit hoodie so the dremel noise can't upset him,or heaven forbid ,dremel his glorious giant ears.
    Attached Files
    "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
    Quote:Cath

That's so cute!

Comment

Very nice, do you have a pattern, or did you just wing it? I knit too and would love to make 1 or 2. W/ all my scrap yarn, I could probably turn out hundreds!
      I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
      -Michelangelo

Comment

Very cute. Is he full Bassett? If he is then I am VERY impressed that you can dremel his nails. I don't think I have ever had a Bassett that hasn't been a big battle to do the nails.
        SheilaB from SC

Comment

Cute.... Gave me a chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by gr8danlvr1 View Post
            Very nice, do you have a pattern, or did you just wing it? I knit too and would love to make 1 or 2. W/ all my scrap yarn, I could probably turn out hundreds!
            My friend Karen Jansen makes them,she is a poodle handler,and they are actually for putting over neck hair for active show p[oos like M.J. It double duties as a hoodie. She earns spare change $ selling them for 10$ at the shows and the like,I'm going to get a couple more from her.

Comment

Very cute!!

Comment

Originally posted by sheilabgroomer View Post
                Very cute. Is he full Bassett? If he is then I am VERY impressed that you can dremel his nails. I don't think I have ever had a Bassett that hasn't been a big battle to do the nails.
                I feel ya! His dad is a dear little frail old fella ,and he has to leave for a few minutes,he hasn't a chance of safely restraining Frederick. He is getting much better,although not the easiest dog,he doesn't panic or trip out.just uses all 60 lbs of stubborn muscle to thwart me. The hoodie helps. (Oh forgot the question,yes he is a full bassett

Comment

aaawww he's cute! I love Bassets. I only groom one, Moe. When my eldest daughter was visiting and helping me out, she commented that Moe's philosophy seemed to be: "If you can't be fast, you have to be sneaky!"

Comment

Working...
                  X