Where On Here would You Go For The Most Photos Of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where On Here would You Go For The Most Photos Of

Cute Shih Tzu Trims? I have a client with two good cut girls but they have very long beards and ears. One is blind but very very good, as is the other. When I was at their house today we came here and and scrolled and looked but I didn't find much. Is there a catagory for Shih Tzu trims, I didn't see it. I guess she will have to sign up to view them. I'd love to shorten the ears and beards or even shave the ears, and do shorter beards and still have fluffy bodies like a beige or green Wahl snap on comb. I do cute snap on heads like Pixies' dog I guess. Pixie, How do I access your pics? Toby is a boy, I know, but funny she has a girl Toby. I see them again next month. I'd appreciate any photos you can direct me /them to. I'd like to make it even easier for Taz who is blind.

Check on the egroomers photo page. You'll see lots of cute pics there. I have also goggled different breeds for images and found good ones ( and bad) on there.
    "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
    and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
    www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

pm me your email address and I'll send you a few photos

Comment

This thread had some very nice shih tzu trims in it: http://www.petgroomerforums.com/chat...ght=teddy+bear
        "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
        X