Shih tzu's take me ....Drum roll please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shih tzu's take me ....Drum roll please

50mins!!! For a bath, dry, nails,ears and haircut(Just the lambcut or the normal 7F-4F body). I've been giving haircuts for almost 2.5 months I'm just so happy i've reached my goals so far And this is without feeling rushed. Most breeds take me between 50mins to 120 minutes for the biggest hairy dogs. I just had to tell someone.(My family doesn't understand it all) I'm just the overly happy person who loves their job wayyyy to much.

Congrats!

I don't think im that fast yet! Good job!

Comment

congrats!!!! That's great!
      Erin
      No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

That is WONERFUL news! I know how you feel We are the people to share with because we understand even if your family doesn't!

Comment

That's great!!! It is such a great feeling when we reach a goal. Now after a few more at that time, set it for a little less and see how you do.

It still takes me at least an hour to do a Shih Tzu.
          Last edited by Pixie; 04-02-07, 09:13 PM.
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

congratulations. I know how it feel the I did "this much this fast" and have family JUST not understand what a big deal it is. So cogratulations and keep up the good work

Comment

Lamb Cut?

Could you show me a lamb cut on a shih tzu? I just did one today and wondered if I did it right?

Comment

Originally posted by abandk03 View Post
                Could you show me a lamb cut on a shih tzu? I just did one today and wondered if I did it right?
                I think if you do a search there a couple good pics on the board. I wish I had one for ya.

A lamb cut is just the body one length, and the legs longer. The big trick though is to make sure that the legs are blended well, or it just looks a little silly.
                Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

lol,I haven't yet bet my all time record of a poodle I had one day that when I got there the owner announced that they needed to be some place in less than an hour!This was some years ago and felt quite pressured and didn't want to re-book.Today I would have handled things much differently.Any way I got this dog in and out in 30 min.'s! ( c/f,c/f,bubbles n blow,4f a/o and bows)!WTG for you keep working at it and in due time it will all become natural.I don't like being rushed and I don't reccomend rushing for manny reasons.This poodle was a lucky exception for me,not at all the norm.

Comment

Wow, doggone that is amazing!! Those tiny poodles with the clean face, clean feet are my worst enemy All the owners that ask for c/f & Ft always have the table dancers. Gotta love em

Comment

lol,like I said this dog certanly was the exception,not the norm.30 min grooms are a dream and I lived it once,lol prob. the last time too!

Comment

Working...
                      X