Hi everyone!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!!

OMG!! Today I got the internet in my house for the first time since August. Yay!!!! This entire time I have been lurking because I only had my phone for internet, it's a good phone but not so easy to post on, lol. Well I just wanted to say hi and that I will be able to post on here now with the rest of you guys. I have learned so much from you all!!

Welcome to the board

Comment

Yea,,,,, another lurker comes out of the woods and into the sunshine,,,lol,,, Welcome!!!

Comment

welcome

Well Hello! I know these people are sooooo generous with their experience! I am one that is also truly grateful !

Comment

Howdy do and welcome aboard! Now, do yourself a favor and search for a thread titled, "Oh Ye Who Groom Kitties, I need a little help here". Without a doubt, one of the funniest posts on the entire board and written by one of the bestest, kindest, and certainly the funniest member in our crazy little family. Should be required reading for all newbies. Make sure you go to the bathroom first cuz it's a guaranteed pants wetter!

/runs for cover while dodging beets and laughing hysterically

OK, ok...Just so Bernie doesn't feel put upon because I've resurrected a thread that she thought she had FedExed to Maccu Piccu, also look for "Mornin, Momma!" and "Have a laugh on me (I can laugh about it now)"...my own contribution to insanity at my expense...
          Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
          George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Glad you have join us

yes, this place is full of great caring groomers.

Comment

Working...
            X