My 3 babies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 3 babies...

The standard poodle is Lexi (turned 1 on Christmas Eve)
    The black giant schnauzer is Josey
    The Black and silver giant is Sylar (pardon his hair, we are letting his hair grow out for a mohawk)

I love my babies and just wanted to share! I know the pics are a little dark, but that is the joy of having black dogs!!!

Did you forget to attach pictures?

Comment

I would love to see them

Comment

Just lovely! I especialy like the purple poo! and the back drop you used was great. lol
        ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Actually, the pics are so dark you cant see em.

Goofy grrl.
          Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
          George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

I think you forgot something...

Comment

Sorry - ADAH got in the way...

here they are.....seriously!
              Attached Files

Comment

Man, those are some huge dogs, I hope they all don't sleep in bed with you???????

Comment

Finally pictures,,,,lol,, Your kids are beautiful!

Comment

Aaahhh they all looking loving =) and very proper LOL
                    "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Plexi...

Actually, the male is protection trained for my salon/boarding location. The female giant is protection trained for me so they live at work. The standard was bought so I would have a buddy to ride back and forth to work everyday, but I mistakenly raised her as a giant schnauzer and she loves being with the "pack." In bed, we have another standard poodle (8 years old, 43 lbs) and a shep/terrier mix (30 lbs) so there would be no room at the inn!!

Yes, they are big, but seriously, unless the giants are working, they are the biggest puddles of love you have ever seen! And the male LOVES puppies and babies! Wow, let a 2 year old come in and he is at the gate begging to be held! (He has learned to settle for you hugging him!)

Comment

They are gorgeous. I had a giant come into my shop last week for a price quote. Fell....in...love. They have always been on my list of breeds that I want but after seeing him they definately moved up to the top of my list!

Comment

They're so beautiful.

Comment

I just love Giant Schnauzers but unfortunately rarely see them. We used to have one that came a lot but I think they moved if I remember correctly. They have such different personalities from the mini's we groom.
                            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Nice dogs, love giants, I only know 4, two are protection dogs, one is retired champ and one is a brat! Actualy they all are brats, sweet.
                              ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Working...
                              X