Thanks Helly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Helly

Helly make the best bows and Maggie agree's. She is just growing her coat in the the only thing the owner wanted done was her feet and eyes.
    Attached Files
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Originally posted by diamienono View Post
    Helly make the best bows and Maggie agree's. She is just growing her coat in the the only thing the owner wanted done was her feet and eyes.
    Aaaw. She is very cute indeed. The bow suits her.

Comment

Ahhhhhh, how adorable!
      Nice bow too!

Comment

how precious, especially for home made bowns, they are cute one.

Comment

Helly, I love that ribbon. When I need more bows, I definitely want more of that.

Comment

That is a darling bow, on a very darling dog! They fit each other well, lol. SOOO CUTE!

Helly, you make beautiful bows.

Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

That little girl is the cutest and the bow just makes her more so.
              "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
              Diane

Comment

Awwww, I love the bow and the dog is a little sweetie too. I am attaching a pict of Oreo. She is wearing one of our experimental bows that I made at valentines. Don't let her sweet face fool you, she is a VIPER.....not kidding! Before you all start fussing about the scissors on the table, I was right there and stepped away while Julia snapped the shot.
                Attached Files
                SheilaB from SC

Comment

That is cute sheila

Comment

Bow making is definatly not in My girly gene ( but then neither is wrapping presents!) ! I got ripped of in that family department.
                    I cheat and send My mom to the Fabric store and let her pick out girly fabric for females and Boy like fabric for males. And she makes top quality machine edge surged Bandana's for me so they are better washable.
                    She only charges me for the cost of the fabric which is always on sale for 1.99 to 2.99.

Comment

Working...
                    X