I Miss you all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Miss you all!

I have been sooooooooo busy,,,I miss you all so much! I wish I had more time,,,maybe after this week....just wanted to stop in and say hello and complain that I need more time to get on here!!!!
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

We miss you too! Thank you so much for all the knowledge you shared with us at the WAPPS seminar. Here's hoping you find sometime soon!
    My Blog: <a href="http://groomwise.typepad.com/in_the_dogs_house/">In the Dogs' House Groomwise Blog</a>

Comment

I bet you're busy! I don't know how you do it. Just don't over do it. Us groomers gotta take care of yourselves. The problem is we're always finding something to do. lol
      www.gomobileandsucceed.com
      http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

We miss you too! But you are busy, when it slows come tell us all about it.
        ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

aaaahhhh Hugs girl ((((hugs)))))
          "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Aww, this is cute.

Comment

Hi Windy!
              Don't fret. It took being housebound w/ back to back blizzards for me to sit down and bore everyone with all the mundane details of my survival!

Every time someone reads one of my posts...their IQ prolly drops by a point, so finish up what you are doing and get back here so you can replenish our friend's brain cells!

Jeez...just occurred to me that the poor mods likely have brains of Jello now if they have to read EVERY word I type! Hurry back!
              Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

I was just wondering where you had run off too.....
                Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
                Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

So I guess I should call off the search party? I was wonderin' where you'd been...
                  Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
                  George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

I was beginning to wonder where you were! Glad you had a good event!
                    What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

Working...
                    X