Addicted to this board now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addicted to this board now!

Something wierd is happening to me! I groom all day... and then after my kids are taken care of, I am here, reading, reading, all evening! It seems the more I read, the more I want to.
    I sometimes wonder if I am turning into a workaholic.
    Last night I went to bed and could not get to sleep for 2 hours, because I was so 'full' of information and ideas that kept circling around in my head.

It gives me comfort to scroll down to the bottom of the page and know I am not alone! LOL YOU ARE ALL HERE TOO!!! HA HA!!

We love what we do, and the passion here is so evident. Thank you all so much for so much wisdom and your experience. I am learning so much here every day.

Same Here!

My husband thinks I'm crazy, cause I come home, fix dinner, then get on here, then watch Dogs 101 on Saturday morning.

Comment

Join the club! I love the forum too,and have learned much from many people,and the blogs. and made friendships as well. There is a very funny thread you can look up titled "you know you are addicted to PG forum... When.. You sound ready to "come out" and post on that 1. I certainly have. There are some super funny ones in there.
      "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
      Quote:Cath

Comment

Uh-oh. Sounds like you've caught a nasty case of pg.com-itis! There is no known cure, scientists have yet to develop a vaccine and in fact, it will get worse. Fortunately, it is not considered fatal but this disease will alter your life.

Welcome to the club.
        Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
        George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Yeah iam addicted also i probably look more then a dozen times a day on here.....Ive learned so many things i can count

Comment

And it's contagious to your groomer friends!
            ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Isn't it great! I love this forum. My husband sits over my shoulder and asks...ohhhhh whats going on with everyone on here.... it is a wonderful platform.

Comment

i have not been on here for long at all, but i'm starting to love this forum also! it's very interesting and awesome to learn all these new things..I actually cannot wait until Mon. so i can try out a few new things on dogs..and for the first time i hope there are some shih tzu's to groom!

Comment

This forum gives me confidence

I know I use good products, have an edge when I need to do a wet shave. I Feel I can meet new clients with confidence because the matted Pom I did today I did a lion trim on. I had my matt zapper to get the rough and neck stuff out. I even removed the second set of ears, LOL. I use my thinnners to blend, and Ice on Ice in the final rinse gave him a great silky coat. I just have a wealth of info in my head, and I know if I have a good day or a bad one, you are all here to share with me. In the morning before I go to work I have to be careful of the time and shut it off so I will be on time. Remember, the posts don't disappear and you can always go back and read them over again. Friends here are great too.

Comment

Addicted

I'll admit...I am an addicted user....to this site that is!!! I love it here!! Thank you to all the experienced groomers that have offered some really good advice that I have been able to use.
                    GO COLTS!!! Have a great Super Bowl Sunday everyone!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X