Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow! This stuff really works!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow! This stuff really works!

    Wanted to give a big ol' shoutout to Lucyinthesky for sending me that MARVELOUS bottle of Espree Ear Cleaner! Poor Wyatt's ears were so gross, itchy, and red. The Quadruped Ear Cleaner had done little besides sting. LSD sent me a bottle of Espree, which arrived this afternoon. Following the instructions on the bottle, I filled his ear canal, massaged gently, he shook his head and big ginormous GOBS of black goo came flying out! Thankfully, I had the foresight to do it outside. It didnt seem to sting at all, his ears are nice and clean, they smell good, and for the first time this week he's not holding his left ear lower than his right - a sure sign it's not bugging him as much as it used to!

    If only all my problems were so easily fixed! Hmmm....I wonder if it can be used as a cat enema.
    Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
    George Sand (1804 - 1876)

  • #2
    I love Espree ear cleaner. Peppermint eo, tea tree eo, & eucalyptus eo. Tell ya' what, PF. First try it as an enema on yourself and if it is gentle enough go ahead & try it on the kitty. LMBO! You need a job. You are getting weirder by the day.
    "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
    People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
      I love Espree ear cleaner. Peppermint eo, tea tree eo, & eucalyptus eo. Tell ya' what, PF. First try it as an enema on yourself and if it is gentle enough go ahead & try it on the kitty. LMBO! You need a job. You are getting weirder by the day.
      LOL! You aint kiddin! Aside from watching my cat's rectum, hoping for a turd, I spent the day.....wait for it.....organizing my socks. I even got this neat little sock organizer thingie:

      http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/prod...1&SKU=10212685

      True story.
      Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
      George Sand (1804 - 1876)

      Comment


      • #4
        Now Now smartn, play nice or we'll send you to your room at glg's! lol . I also love the ear cleaner.
        ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

        Comment


        • #5
          Espree is my ear cleaner of choice too

          Comment


          • #6
            Does it work on humans?

            A dog client was screatching today and My ears were vibrating. Or is it resonating? Whatever. A sure sign I have a little wax in there.

            Oh, I currently have Derma Pet for my doggies. If Espree is better than I will try it. Ya learn so many good things on here.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PuppyFluffer View Post
              LOL! You aint kiddin! Aside from watching my cat's rectum, hoping for a turd, I spent the day.....wait for it.....organizing my socks. I even got this neat little sock organizer thingie:

              http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/prod...1&SKU=10212685

              True story.
              I am concerned, does someone sneak in and unorganize your socks? You should have this looked into. :P Unless it's the cat!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by odette View Post
                Now Now smartn, play nice or we'll send you to your room at glg's! lol . I also love the ear cleaner.
                LMBO! It's only my room when her daughter is at college. I guess I will have to sleep on the couch...if I can find room between Gracie, Libby, Winston, Lil' Man...
                "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

                Comment


                • #9
                  Isn't it yummy?! So many of my clients get excited when it is ear cleaning time. They love to pick up their babies and sniff that freshness! It is gentle, yet cuts through most nasty ear stuff.
                  Now we better stop singing it praises so much- they will raise the price on us, lol.
                  This is also a great seller for me- esp. on my cocker clients. Awesome profit selling something they really need.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X