Nexaband-unavailable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nexaband-unavailable

I googled Nexaband and it seems the sites aren't selling it anymre. I can't find a place to buy it. Is there a problem in using it???

Try entirelypets.com I think they still have some.

Comment

No, been discontinued there too<<>>

Comment

there are other brands avaiable. Try looking for 3M tissue adhesive.

Comment

Dollar Store brand super glue works for my finger splits....lol

Is Nexaband the kind that is marketed for pet use? I am pretty sure that drugstores carry a "liquid skin" product that is prob the same thing as Nexaband.
          SheilaB from SC

Comment

Originally posted by sheilabgroomer View Post
            Is Nexaband the kind that is marketed for pet use? I am pretty sure that drugstores carry a "liquid skin" product that is prob the same thing as Nexaband.
            Liquid Skin is merely a substitute for a bandaide. In my experience, it not only does NOT glue skin together, but it burns like fire on an open wound. Plus, it doesnt tend to stay on well when wet. I hate the stuff.
            Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
            George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyFluffer View Post
              Liquid Skin is merely a substitute for a bandaide. In my experience, it not only does NOT glue skin together, but it burns like fire on an open wound. Plus, it doesnt tend to stay on well when wet. I hate the stuff.
              I will stick w/my generic super glue then.....lol....
              SheilaB from SC

Comment

We use Vetbond. You might try looking that one up. You can also use super glue, but it stings.

Comment

Working...
                X