OMG naughty dog !!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG naughty dog !!!!!!!!!

I groom two sheba inus every month. today was grooming day. I take them both out to the rig and get them groomed, they look great, they left behind a hair storm in the rig. I am booking another appt when the lady asks her hubby where one of the dogs went, he replied he put him out back, the lady makes a mad dash for the back door and I hear her scream, a very dirty sheba runs past....he went and rolled in the compost pile ! Now what to do, I just spent and hour and a half grooming both dogs...ok I tell her to give him back to me and I'll go rebatje him as I have a 10 minute warranty on cleanliness, she insists on just brushing him and I insist on a rebath. I quickly clean and hv him and bring him back in , took about 20 minutes, she insisted I take a $40 tip....what a nice lady and what a naughty dog...lol

That was super cool of her!
    That Tenacious Terrier!
    www.thattenaciousterrier.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ThatTenaciousTerrier

Comment

Originally posted by baddog View Post
      ....what a nice lady and what a naughty dog...lol
      ...and what a stupid husband.

My dog doesn't see the yard for a couple of hours after a groom. I let his excitement wear off before putting him out. Otherwise, he'll rub all over the yard in his 'Glad to be home' phase.

Comment

Now how did you teach the dog that trick? lol What a great lady.
        ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Naughty but funny. Was very nice of you to "redo" him.

Comment

LMAO! Sounds like the dog wanted to reapply all those carefully gathered scents that you so rudely scrubbed off him.

You're a much nicer person than I am, BD! Im afraid I woulda lmao'd & split. Warranty my a**.....
            Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
            George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyFluffer View Post

You're a much nicer person than I am, BD! Im afraid I woulda lmao'd & split. Warranty my a**.....
              Don't think I wasn't about to leave but I thought to myself, she'll tell this story at a dinner party and I'll look like I saved the day instead of a jerk who left. Her hubby usually is not home during the day so he doesn't know the routine.

Comment

Originally posted by baddog View Post
                Her hubby usually is not home during the day so he doesn't know the routine.
                You'd think not letting a clean, good smelling Fluffy near a GINORMOUS pile of rotting poo would be a fairly obvious part of the routine...
                There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

hehehe...very naughty dog.

Comment

Nice Save BD! Maybe you should change your name to WONDERDOG.....(snicker.........)

I once had to rebathe a fully-finished, scissor cut Bichon for rolling in the unmentionable and it was MY fault.

Jack Henry always stays all day because of his owners work schedule so I will run him out at least once to potty. Usually when he is fully finished. This one memorable day I took him out and must have been staring into space and day dreaming because I felt an unusual amount of tugging on the leash and looked down with horror to see Jack wallowing in a nice fresh, soft pile of poo. I swear I think it was his cause I had already done pooty dooty with the scooper that morning......lol....

Maybe I used a new product that day that he didn't approve of.
                    SheilaB from SC

Comment

So if Y'all just used shampoo that smells like dog poo you won't have that problem.
                      "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                      People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Ha ha!

Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
                        So if Y'all just used shampoo that smells like dog poo you won't have that problem.
                        Yeah, they'd probably still roll because they have that urge to do that after a bath, even when they are perfectly dry!

Comment

...And with regard to the men....I think it's a man thing.......(as in think Homer Simpson)...mine will do the same thing, after he has helped me bathe the big dog..the big dippo..........

Comment

Working...
                          X