Too cute not to share!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too cute not to share!

I want one! OK, I don't really WANT one, but omg, is this little guy adorable or what?? Baby african pygmy hedgehog, in case you're wondering.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PuppyFluffer; 02-03-10, 08:47 PM.
    Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
    George Sand (1804 - 1876)

I love him!!!!!!!!!!!
    My sister has one Of these guys .I would totally have one. But Ill just get close to hers and wait for her to get sick of him.shes 16 .Ive gotten a few pets this way...........last one was a bird.except with me i have them for their entire life.

Comment

Is it holding a dime for size comparison? That is one tiny, cute creature!

Comment

Hehehe he is too cute =)

Comment

so cute. I wish the pic was bigger so I can get a better look.

Comment

He is cute, but what do you do with it? Brush your hair. I need fluff and fur, no feathers, no fins, no scales. Spines???? Cute but can he cuddle?

Comment

Also, check you local and state laws. In some areas they are considered exotics and need special permitting to own. They are cute!
              <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

A coworker's daughter wanted one and I had to break it to her that hedgies are illegal in CA with some exceptions.
                Personally, I just don't see the appeal. They are cute, but I would never want to own one as a pet.

Comment

He's cute, but I'm not too fond of anything that dosen't Bark or Meow. The pet store where I work is remoldeling,, yea!!!!,, we are getting a new grooming area with our own storefront,,,but in the meantime, they have moved all the creepy crawlers right outside the door of our current grooming area. I've already told them any snake that gets out and into grooming will be DOA,,, hehehe

Comment

My old co worker brought her babies to work. They are even cuter in person. I remeber them rolling into little balls if you touched them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy in the Sky View Post
                      A coworker's daughter wanted one and I had to break it to her that hedgies are illegal in CA with some exceptions.
                      Personally, I just don't see the appeal. They are cute, but I would never want to own one as a pet.
                      >>>

I've worked with an exotics vet. What I've discovered while working with him was this: Cute, exotic pets are expensive to take care of and very hard to keep alive. Often we don't know what they need to stay healthy until they have been kept in captivity for quite some time. In general hedgehogs often die of species specific diseases, that there is no cure for. I'd hold off on getting an exotic pet unless you are willing to spend lots of cash for a good vet and lots of time learning how to best keep it so it has a long happy life.

I am always concerned when an esentially wild animal is domesticated because it's cute.

Comment

He is way too cute.

Comment

I do not think he is cute.
                          "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                          People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
                            I do not think he is cute.
                            LOL, I think its definitely an acquired taste!
                            Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
                            George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

I think it is 'cute' I also think a thousand pound hog is cute! I will stick with hairy critters.Nothing like spring foaling or calving season if you want cute!
                              ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Working...
                              X