I changed my avatar!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I changed my avatar!!

I'm so excited!! Little things excite me I guess. lol I have finally learned how to put my own avatar on.

Can any one guess who it might be? hehehehe
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Congrats and what a sweetie!

It's funny how the smallest things can be soooooo exciting

Comment

oh how cute!!! I still can't take pics and load them yet...do I just get a lil disposable cam and have them load the pics on a disc, then load on my puter..then upload to petgroomer page? lol

Comment

looking good. next thing you know we will be programming the vcr.
        Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
        "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
          oh how cute!!! I still can't take pics and load them yet...do I just get a lil disposable cam and have them load the pics on a disc, then load on my puter..then upload to petgroomer page? lol
          Can't help you there. My son got me a digital camera at Christmas time. I have no idea how to do it with a regular camera. I'm learning slowly. I actually did this all by myself, reading the post on here about shrinking pics for free.

Nobody is guessing who my avatar is. I'm almost disappointed. I've talked about him enough, I've posted his pics a couple dozen times (hehe).
          Diane

Comment

UHH, could his name maybe, possibly, by some amazing coincidence, be TOBY?

Comment

Terry you're right!!!! How did you guess that so quickly????? lol
              Diane

Comment

I guess I just got lucky!! LOLOL

(BTW, he is absolutely adorable! Did you know that? heehee)

Comment

Terry thanks, I didn't realize how adorable he was until you mentioned it!!!! ROLF
                  Diane

Comment

I noticed you changed your avatar right away! I don't even look at names, I just look at avatars, so those who have the same avatars really send me for a loop. He's adorable!

And someone said the next thing was programming the vcr, but by the time we figure out the vcr we'll have to throw it out and buy a dvd player. It all goes too fast.
                    Erin
                    No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

I look at the avatars too, not so much the name. When I see a new avatar I check out the name then. I guess it keeps us on our toes.

Oh, I do know how to set the vcr, if I don't do it it won't get done. I'm not looking forward to learning how to do the dvd. Guess I'll just let someone else figure that one out. lol
                      Diane

Comment

OK, I figured I'd put up an avitar of my own, but don't have any real good pictures of any of my dogs (since my other puter went down). I was looking through my pictures (on disc) and found one of Calvin. I kept him and his sissy (Savik) for 3 months for socialization and then they went back to the sanctuary where they were born.

Comment

Originally posted by ejmj30 View Post
                          I noticed you changed your avatar right away! I don't even look at names, I just look at avatars, so those who have the same avatars really send me for a loop. He's adorable!
                          Same here. And when someone decides to change their picture it confuses me! Especially the people who post the most.
                          Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
                          X