OT: What a week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: What a week!

Just want to ask for a few prayers from you all! We have a couple in our church who's son is still unaccounted for in Haiti. He is Air Force and was in the Hotel Montana the day of the quake. Please pray for his family. Also, we have a friend who's neice is 3 years old and on life support. Started out as pneumonia and went terribly wrong. And the last is that my darling husband lost his mom this past week. She lived with us for several months with Alzheimer's (and several other issues) and passed peacefully Sunday night.

There are a lot of crazy things that happen in this world, but without my faith, I know I wouldn't get by! God is good in all things and I pray that no matter what the outcome, there is good in everything!

Thanks, PG family, for keeping these people in your prayers!

Oh dear you really had a bad week- you have my prayers.
    ((((((hugs))))))

Comment

So sorry for your family's loss. I will remember all your requests for prayer for not only strenghth to get thru this tragic time but for healing as well.

Comment

Sending prayers to all

Comment

I got the chills and then I teared up. Life is so precious. A huge hug and prayers to you. xo
          www.gomobileandsucceed.com
          http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Prayers your family and friends from Indiana.
            Lisa VanVleet, RVT

Comment

Sharing wetnoze's sentiment....Life is SO precious, but so is our faith. God is truly amazing and CAN do amazing things. My thoughts and prayers are with your family as well as the people from your church.

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matt. 18:20 KJV

I pray that God wraps His loving arms around your family during this time.

Comment

im also keeping this family and everyone in haiti in my prayers

Comment

Working...
                X