Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Daze
    replied
    Probably caught another virus from the grandchildren that just happened to coincide with us plugging in the feliway.

I hope it works cause I still found one urine marking still.

Leave a comment:

• Cat Crazy
    replied
    Originally posted by sittingpretty View Post
    What is a Feliway diffuser?

sittinjgpretty
    Direct from their website:

"What is Feliway®?

Feliway® is a synthetic copy of the feline facial pheromone, used by cats to mark their territory as safe and secure.

By mimicking the cat’s natural facial pheromones, Feliway® creates a state of familiarity and security in the cat's local environment.

As a result, Feliway® can be used to help comfort and reassure cats while they cope with a challenging situation and help prevent or reduce the stress caused by a change in their environment."

The diffuser is plugged into an outlet - works like a plug-in airfreshener.

Leave a comment:

• sittingpretty
    replied
    What is a Feliway diffuser?

sittinjgpretty

Leave a comment:

• Cat Crazy
    replied
    I use Feliway at home (2 diffusers) and have for quite a while. I haven't had any issues and I have many chemical sensitivities. I also have the spray at work and will spray the place before cats come in for grooming. My bather hasn't ever had a problem either, and she has asthma. The poor girl actually ended up walking through the room, right where I had sprayed five seconds before and got it all over her. She didn't have any problems with breathing.

Leave a comment:

• Dog Daze
    started a topic feliway and your respiratory tract

feliway and your respiratory tract

Has anyone ever used the feliway diffuser or similiar difusser and noticed trouble with their sinuses?

I just started using one last week and don't know if it's related or just a coincidence and we all have a cold but my husband, myself and the dog have been congested and coughing, since about a day after plugging this in.

I know the package says doesn't affect humans or other animals but cant help but wonder.
Working...
X