Got my "Notes From....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my "Notes From....

the Grooming table" yesterday. I'm so excited!

I've sat down and started reading it and looking through it.

Now all I need is a dog to come that I've never done before and I'll be able to whip it right out and see how it is suppose to be done!

I wanted to thank Melissa for taking the time to sign it for me before shipping it out. I had ordered it at the seminary here in Salt Lake because they were out of them. So I didn't have it for her to sign. I took it out of it's wrapper and opened it up and what a surprise, she had signed it, (didn't expect that at all)just like if I had gotten it at the seminar. That was such a nice surprise. Thanks
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

ROFL Pixie, you said SEMINARY instead of Seminar, lololol (Welcome to Utah---all the Mormon high school kids go to "seminary" class in the mornings, lololol).

I have to pipe in here. Pixie asked if it was possible for her to sign it before it was sent out from WhiteDog Enterprises. She did not decline, but said Pixie would have to wait until she returned from her "tour" before she could sign it and send it out to her. Pixie told her it was fine, just send it out because she was too excited to wait, lol.

She remembered, Pixie, that was very thoughtful.

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
      ROFL Pixie, you said SEMINARY instead of Seminar, lololol (Welcome to Utah---all the Mormon high school kids go to "seminary" class in the mornings, lololol).

Tammy in Utah
      And just think I attended SEMINARY (40?) years ago in Calif! Must have left a BIG impression on me. LOLOLO
      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
      Diane

Comment

As much as I love it for breeds I don't have much experience with, its great for breeds you do all the time, especially if the owner is either picky, unsure of what the standard cut is, or both. lol

Comment

Working...
        X