misting what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misting what

When I watch DVD's such as Jodi' poodle DVD she keep s saying mist & comb up the hair. Are you just misting water, fluff spray, conditioner or what? Wat other kinds of dogs is it good to use this technique on?

Crown Royal scissoring spray, hold it back far and lightly mist...I let it sit a couple seconds then comb through and fluff up, it DOES make a difference!

Comment

I like to use crown royal for misting or some quicker slicker. It keeps the static down.

Comment

found it

OK, I think I read the answer on another thread. You can mist with all sorts of things, even plain water. Slightly mist, comb hair up & scisor. Should have looked around 1st sorry.

Comment

I use crown royal mixed with deionized water and I also use just deionized wateras a mister.All sprays and I have Southbarks facial mixed in a foamer bottle are made with deionized water. Friends in Japan made this recommendation and I find it makes a big difference.

Comment

I use the EzGroom rough out for my scissoring/misting spray. It makes a huge difference and leaves them with a light scent that my clients all seem to love.

Comment

Working...
            X