golden doodle for comp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden doodle for comp.

here is ginger i plan on taking her to competition at pet quest in july. i am unsure on what hair cut i would like to give her. any advice on style or products would be great. i am also taking her to the ultimate grooming tour in feb in TN.

Where is Ginger?
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

ooops the pics didnt go for some reason here they are.

Comment

still waiting!

Comment

third times a charm

Comment

Uh oh I think you took picture posting lessons from me. HEhe

Comment

ok for real this time. they wasnt working earlier. holy cow these were the hardest pics ever to load.
              Attached Files

Comment

Wow

She looks beautiful!
                What length is that?
                Good job

Comment

that is 6 weeks growth from an o comb on dec 11. i am letting her grow to get her ready to compete. ill be honest i have noooo clue what kind of hair cut for competition thinking maybe an a body with scissored legs and round head with bobbed ears and a short tail???? help!!!! i can find any other pics where someone else has competed with a doodle.

Comment

* cant find any other pics of doodles in competitions

Comment

Beutiful, worth the wait. lol

Comment

You did a lovely job on her head. Those dang GDoodles and their big ole schnozzes, makes it kinda tough to get a really cute face like you did.
                        Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

I have a photo oin my blog of one and there were several in Chicago. A couple of reasons people don;t do them is that they are BIG and you are only given so much time, and they are hard to maintain length on easily. Let me see if I can find my disc from Chicago.
                          <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

thanks parti that would be very helpful. would love to see some pics of them. she is large but i have done commited myself to her. do you know how long you normally get? i can do her hair cut like shes in now in just under an hour.

Comment

I havent had time to look for my disc set yet. New computer came in and am trying to get the new touchscreen set up. BUT I will tell you that scissoring is the only way you are really going win. You will get a different time depending on the show, so I cannot tell you. 2 hours I think for most...but again, you will NOT want to use that haircut and you will want to scissor it as much as possible.
                              <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X