Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weirdest designer breed so far....

Pomeranian/lizard mix?

Today I had a customer yell at me forEVER without letting me get a word in edgewise about cutting off her dog's ears. When she finally petered out I pointed out that they were still intact and sitting prettily on top of her dog's head. She then informed me that the other set of ears growing in BEHIND her dog's regular set were missing. Confused, I asked for further clarification, and she rather huffily said, "You know, those little knobs behind Fifi's ears!"

"Oh........you mean the mats that I brushed out?"

"Those weren't another set of ears growing in?!"

Yes, lady. Your dog is part lizard and has started randomly regenerating it's appendages. Sigh. It sure does take all kinds...
    There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Oh my word, are you serious??????? And you wondered why she hadn't bothered to keep them brushed out, right?

sittingpretty

Comment

*palm head* it makes u wonder how some people make it through life with out hurting them selves!
      I'm really just a little dog in a big dog's body (I really should cut down on those milk bones).

Comment

LOL,, you can't fix stupid!!!!

Comment

People who know that little shouldn't own dogs lol....I can't even imagine!

Comment

That's just way to funny for words.

Comment

OMG you have got to be kidding?
              I wonder if she has children,thats scary.

Comment

Yep. Been there, done that. With a pom as well. When I informed the owners that they were not extra ears but mats, she replied: No, shes my dog. Who's Matt?

True story.
                Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
                George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

1 pom 4 ears

OK, that was the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. One would hope that she doesn't breed and that Darwin will take care of that bloodline!

Comment

OMG!!

OMG
                    OMG
                    OMGAAAAWWWWWDDDDDD! That's all I can say.

Comment

I think I'm actually frightened...
                      "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

Roflmao

That should go in the Readers Digest funny storys. You should be paid for that story. How old is this person? They actually made it this far in life? How do people that stupid even earn money to live? I did once see a puppy with and extra real paw, but that is so funny. Extra ear thingys? LOL Now that you cut them off, I guess the dog won't be able to hear anymore either, or find it's way back in the house from the yard. Maybe they were for radar. GPS things.

Comment

That is brutal! Reminds me of the lady that asked me if her dogs ears could be infected because they had gotten "so much thicker". They were extremely matted! Maybe these two people are related lol.

Comment

rofl

I am speechless......really, speechless......omg

Comment

A long time ago guy says be careful with his ears, he's a very special dog, me what is so special? He wel he has 4 ears! You gussed it, pom! Shaved those extra ears offand gave em back, he combed the ears after that.
                              ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Working...
                              X