UG going back to TJ mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UG going back to TJ mexico

I am going back to TJ Mexico for some more bone marrow stell injections. My poor doggie
    got so depressed the last time left and my other dog would take my clothes out of my
    bag every time I turned my back to him. Last time they took my stem cells out of my
    bone marrow and mixed it with interlugan II and gave it to me in IV. This time they are going to inject it directly in my nerves and head, this will be interesting.This time when
    I pack and leave the house I will make sure my dogs dont know.Dogs are so smart they
    really do know when you dont feel good, they have not left my side today. Going
    to Mexico is great, crossing the road is like playing the video game Frogger and you are
    the frog.Oh well.

Yikes! Well that truly puts my day back in its proper perspective. Ill be sending positive thoughts your way that the stem cells work.
    Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
    George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Good luck to you. I sure can think of better things to do in Mexico than having my stem cells injected into my head.
      Your poochies will be fine...give them a hug, and tell them you'll be right back. Take care.
      Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

good luck

Can you tell us why you go to mexico to have this done? If you dont want to thats ok! I understand and wish you nothin but luck and safe travel and prayers. Dawn

Comment

best wishes, hope this si the last trip,and it works.
          ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you have a good trip with a speedy recovery and it'll be so fast that your dogs won't even know you're gone. God Bless.
            ~*~Robin~*~
            "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

Working...
            X