Makes me feel good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makes me feel good

I have a client who is a older german lady and is very sweet. I groom her 18 year old toy poodle, who can't see, can't hear and can barely stand. This dog is pretty difficult to groom, but through no fault of its own. She is just old.

Anyway, I really take my time and do the best I can with her and the lady really appreciates it.

Funny thing is this woman is very religious and everytime she hands me the dog, she does a prayer for the dog and me. Thanking Jesus for finding me and taking care of her dog.

Now I am not a religious person by any means, but I love when she does it. It centers me and makes me feel good while grooming her dog.

Scott

Originally posted by BengalCatGuy View Post
    Now I am not a religious person by any means, but I love when she does it. It centers me and makes me feel good while grooming her dog.
    Scott
    Now, why do you think it 'centers' you? Aren't you just a bit curious? LOL! God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabearwith2 View Post
      Now, why do you think it 'centers' you? Aren't you just a bit curious? LOL! God Bless!

I was thinking the same thing!! ;-)
      SheilaB from SC

Comment

Originally posted by BengalCatGuy View Post
        Now I am not a religious person by any means, but I love when she does it. It centers me and makes me feel good while grooming her dog. Scott
        Maybe you're not religious, but you are very spiritual and you are responding to her loving spirit! God bless!

Comment

I think just knowing that someone trusts and appreciates me helps get get "centered" and focuse on doing a good job. Not that I don't try to do my best for all of my clients, but there are some who just get that little bit extra.

Comment

Working...
          X