I'm new...Any NJ members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new...Any NJ members?

What a great website...after 13 years of grooming things can get kind of mundane...this is like a breath of fresh air.

South Jersey!

Hi Schnauzergirl,

I am in Margate where in NJ are you? Will you be coming to Intergroom?

Chuck

Comment

Plenty of groomers here in NJ. I'm down south. Where are you located?
      Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

kinda new too

how did you start a thread? i cant figure it out!

Comment

Schnauzergirl...my kinda gal!

Tell us about your dogs, names ages, colors....B& S salt and pepper, black etc. I have 3. # 8,9, and the 10th my baby Halle two in May.Ten from age nine to now,. Check out my profile and pics in picture section. Schnauzers are special .....IMO Great name, wish I had thought of it!!!!

Comment

Hi Schnauzergirl, there are a lot of us on here from New Jersey. I am in the central part of the state. I am mobile and you will find that most of us are in the mobile forum. Are you going to Intergroom?

Comment

Originally posted by schnauzergirl View Post
              What a great website...after 13 years of grooming things can get kind of mundane...this is like a breath of fresh air.
              Hi Scnauzergirl.. I am from NJ also.. I think theres aleast 10 or more from NJ on here. Welcome! What part of Jersey are u from.. Iam in Barnegat near LBI

Comment

Welcome!

Hi Schnauzergirl. I'm a mobile Jersey girl in northern Monmouth County. Welcome to this great board! Are you going to the NJ groomer dinner during Intergroom? Hope to see you there!

Comment

I'm not from Jersey, but I'd say 97% of the groomers on here are!! (practically) It's like only NJ has dogs in it...or at least the cleanest dogs in the country. I am amazed there are soooo many here. But MOST of them are nice...only a couple bad apples.
                  Erin
                  No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

I'm in NJ too. I'm down the shore in Forked River. I'll be at Intergrrom.

Comment

New Joisey

I'm guilty too, I'm near Six Flags.

Comment

I was born in NJ does that count? I visit there a lot, my sis lives in Eatontown. I just got back from a visit there actually.
                        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                        Diane

Comment

Originally posted by ejmj30 View Post
                          I'm not from Jersey, but I'd say 97% of the groomers on here are!! (practically) It's like only NJ has dogs in it...or at least the cleanest dogs in the country. I am amazed there are soooo many here. But MOST of them are nice...only a couple bad apples.

So just what are you trying to say Erin?!?!?!? LOL

I am from Toms River!

Comment

Guess who else is from Jerzeeee!

Comment

I'm from Jersey too, Also from Barnegat area. Obviously related to Bubbles. I'm going to Intergroom. Also Mobile and fairly new! Everyone here on the board is great and very supportive! Lot's of great information too!

Comment

Working...
                              X