A New Designer Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Designer Dog

My client decided on buying a Mountain Mastiff...actually, they bought two litter mates.

I had no idea what a Mountain Mastiff was until I googled it...Mastiff and Bernese Mountain Dog.

Hmmmm...I wonder if they're hypoallergenic too?

I'm sure they're hypo-allergenic, they never shed and they only need to be groomed 1X / yr.

Comment

They are amazing!

Oh yeah - they don't shed, they train themselves, don't need much grooming, and their **** doesn't stink, lol. And every one of them has saved lives, I'm sure.

Or someone just had an accident with two dogs and decided to call them a new designer breed....

Comment

Not hypoallergenic at all, I'm allergic to 'em! lol, or anything that big and hairy unless it's a regular and trained. What a nightmare, get pics please.
        ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

That's a new breed to me!

Comment

*facepalm*

Comment

oh man. I bet they are cute though.

Comment

Probably just looks like a Greater Swiss Mtn, but I'm sure they paid twice as much for that rare one with the cute name.

Comment

New one in our local paper today. "Butterfly pugs" Papillon/pug crosses. I'm betting those are one ugly little $250 puppy.
                  Lisa VanVleet, RVT

Comment

I hear they come 100% Potty trained and they groom themselves. But only once a year as them grooming themselves more often causes them to have bald spots and ear infections. Which then you can allow yourself to visit a groomer so that they can be at fault.

Comment

Would love to see pics of them. I'm not a mixed breed fan but I bet they are really cute.

Comment

They probably are not tri-color. Most Swissy Mixes and Berner Mixes lack the traditional Swiss coloring. Unless it is a mix between two breeds that carry the tri-color patterning, you are not going to see it. That Tri-color pattern just isn't dominant.

Comment

bet they don't slobber euther
                          as a mastiff fancier my heart is breaking!!

Comment

on second thought if they lay golden eggs I'll take two

Comment

woopses happen...

but tell it like it is... It's a BMD crossed with a Mastiff... nothing more, nothing less...

I know one of my co-workers would probably have taken 2. hehe...

Comment

Working...
                              X