Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Seen The Office Max Commercial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Seen The Office Max Commercial?

A Barber shop has new competition. They are cutting hair for $6. The original shop guy is sad cuz he can't compete with that! Then he gets an idea. He has a banner made at Office Max that says. "We Fix $6 Haircuts". So You shop folks might want to try something like that when competition hits and tries to undercut you. Brilliant! Maybe it can work for mobile too. We could say on our outgoing message we fix $XX haircuts. Love it! LOL

I saw that and LOVED it!! I kept thinking I should post about it, but between kids and dogs I hadn't gotten to it. Glad some else did. I think anyone with a low-ball no experience groomer in their area could use that tactic.
    Lisa VanVleet, RVT

Comment

I just saw it today... love it! I laughed out loud!

Comment

Yeah, loved it

It was cute and clever; really enjoyed it. Yes, I thought it could be a great promo/comeback to counteract cheap grooming promotions, lol.

Comment

Have you seen the cereal commercial yet? The one with the St.Poo at a show? I forget which company it was ...the one with the check mark as a logo?? help me out here people..

Comment

Yup

Seen it. Wonder who actually did groom the dog.

Comment

haha Have not seen that but sounds very cute.

As tempting as an advertisement as it would be though, I'd never use it. It is kind of a slap in the face to other lower priced groomers and I try to keep things friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by LexPauline View Post
                Have you seen the cereal commercial yet? The one with the St.Poo at a show? I forget which company it was ...the one with the check mark as a logo?? help me out here people..
                I think its a Total cereal commercial..

as for the office max commercial I want that as my banner ( WE fix cheap grooms ) lol

Comment

I saw that,,loved it!
                  Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                  www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
                  X