How does any body get anything done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does any body get anything done.

Since I have found this site I can't do any thing else. This site is awsome. I have learned so much and met many new friends. Thanks to that have made me feel so welcome.

we don't ever sleep.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

I Totally AGREE

Yep this site is a MUST CHECK at least a few time aday.... !!!!

Comment

PG.com is a great way to avoid the chores of the day - this is "Continuing Education" after all and therefore much more important than the pile of dirty laundry or vacuuming the hairy carpets.
        Last edited by Cat Crazy; 01-23-10, 07:39 PM. Reason: baaad grammer
        "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Crazy View Post
          this is "Continuing Education" after all .
          Hmm. So can we write off the time we spend trolling pg.com on our taxes?
          Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
          George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Yes it is VERY addictive! It's always nice to make new friends,too. Glad you're here.
            ~*~Robin~*~
            "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

Working...
            X