Looking for a good standard poodle breeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a good standard poodle breeder

My daughter's Standard Poodle, Serj died suddenly from VWD (he was only 3 yrs old) and we would like to start looking for another one.

There is no hurry, but we are looking.

We would prefer a male, good pet quality under 4 month old puppy.
    This dog will be neutered, and will live a very active life.
    Color doesn't matter.
    Temperament must be well socialized and mild, as he will be living with a Cairn, Dachsaund and Min Pin.
    Auria would like to go through obediance and Therapy dog training with him.
    Will pay to have genetic testing done. We want a healthy dog.
    I'm willing to pay the going rate, I don't want a bargain. Am willing to travel to see the dog and pick him up.

I have a Mattisse Standard and he is lovely

Comment

I do not know if they are still breeding or not, the founder passed away a few years back and the son took over I have groomed many of these poodle over the years throughout the state of Michigan and a few to date... here is the contact info I have found http://www.dogster.com/local/MI/Bell..._poodles-39671

also a video of some of there satisfied clients poodles.
      good luck

Comment

Refinne is awesome also. She is in Litchfield, MN. You can google Refinne poodles. I have 2 dogs from her and getting a third this fall. Beauty, brains, health and temperament are all there. She does all health screening.

Comment

I second the Refinne standards. I love every one of them I meet! Really beautiful, good head on their shoulders.

Comment

PinaforePoodles.com .. If I were to ever get another standard from a breeder... this would be my first choice.

Comment

I am no Breeder

But my female red websters poodle (poodlemom) is due feb 3rd This is our first litter she is bred to astorias davinci from divine poodles website divinepoodles.com He is a retired champion beautiful with an awesome personality , My girl is beautiful she has all genetic testing she is a dock jumper and is very athletic , Her pups should be athletic and beautiful i am guessing they will be white , they will be raised with 7 siblings 4 small dogs 3 large and 5 cats so they will be social with other dogs
              They will be raised in my house but weather permitting they will be running on our 5 acres , I havent even really thought about selling them i am keeping a female look up dads pic i can send more of denali can check on ofa website websters limited edition denali
              Rhonna

Comment

I haven't had firsthand experience with Refinne, but know plenty who do and they're fabulous. My girl has lots of Refinne lines in her. Their website is http://refinnepoodles.com/

Otherwise I got my girl from Ali-Ann Standard Poodles in Moorhead, MN. Shows, health tests, and some of her dogs' puppies compete in obedience, rally, and agility. Her website is ali-ann.com. If you want her email to contact her directly PM me.

Natalie

Comment

Working...
                X