Pizza delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza delivery

Today a customer came in to pick up her two dogs after grooming. She brought us a piping hot pizza. Yummy, yummy, in out tummies. She and her husband recently opened up a pizza/sub place nearby and brought us a sample from the menu. Best pizza I've had in years.

I LOVE my customers!!

What little act of kindness have your customers done that just make your day?
    Last edited by Cat Crazy; 01-20-10, 05:08 PM. Reason: Added the question
    "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Ummmm yummmy

Yummy I love free food.... I had a customer bring in food one day because they knew I wasn't leaving for lunch.... Aren't customers like that great.......
    "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
    and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
    www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

That is awesome! I have a customer that always asks if she can pick me up Subway....normally I say no but she still brings it. And that same customer brought me beer one time because her dog was matted...rofl! She is a nut!
      I also have a nice older lady that brings me homemade jam. She also brought me dinner after I had my CT surgery last year...I love my clients and my job!
      Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
      Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

I had a client give me an EXTRA 90 minutes to finish her 3 dogs...I seem to have forgotten how to groom by myself with just a bather and with being so busy the last week my time out's are all screwed up.
        It may not sound like much but I so appreciated the extra time and have NEVER asked for that much more time in 20 years of grooming.

Pizza sounds good though
        ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
        Apparently common sense isn't all that common
        *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

yesterday one brought me some chicken salad, chips, cookies and fruit.. enough for my whole fam to have a meal. ( there are 9 of us)

Last week a client brought in 2 huge bags of clothes her grandkids had outgrown

Comment

Black bean salsa, a drink card at the coffee shop, $50 gift certificate for a restaurant here in town. Yea, I love my customers.

Comment

Lunch

Since I'm mobile, I have one lady convinced that we're now best friends. She always wants to go to lunch after her dog is groomed. Sometimes I make the time, other times I can't. She's a great tipper and good company but sometimes she talks so much, I have to be firm when it's time to go. Recently, I had one of my picky little old ladies ask if I could go to lunch with her. I didn't have the time, but I scheduled it for next time. So, it happens that now next week, I'm going out to lunch twice in one week courtesy of my clients.

Comment

I got a freshly baked, still warm loaf of sourdough bread yesterday from one of my favorite clients. I noticed a wonderful smell in the house when I finished with dog #1 and when I brought in dog #2 he gave me a warm loaf of bread he had just baked. YUM!!! I am addicted to fresh baked bread!

Comment

A couple of my clients bring me a Mocha Frappucino-I'm addicted to those. Fresh baked bread and flowers too. If there is snow, I will not go out in it. Sometimes a client will offer to pick me up a few groceries, and they have shoveled my walk. Makes me humble and wanting to do better than my best for them.
                  Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

I got a $50 check in the mail today. Her husband picked up the dog last week. She was so pleased w/the groom that she sent an awesome tip.

I got a gift card for $150 at a local nice restaurant. We used it 2 times in a week and it is already gone. It's a pricey place that I normally wouldn't take my family to ... so nice.

I get 1 little piece of candy every time this older lady comes. It is some type of english candy w/carmel inside of it and it is awesome.

I'm the one that usually picks up pizzas, burritos and coffees for everyone at our place.

Comment

Lucky you!!!!

I have a customer that owns a pizza place. It is THE WORST pizza in the whole wide world!!! They are such nice caring people though I always thank them, and take it home (the kids dont know the difference between good and bad pizza)

Other than that I get a Starbucks from one customer. I don't get alot of food/snacks (I don't need them anyway)
                      If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

Comment

I got fresh caught fish...the guy loves to fish and was ice fishing that morning.
                        It was very good as I love fried fish.

Comment

I was doing a pair of shih in the mobile today; I finished the first one; the owner grabbed her and gave me the second one. She asked, "about 45 minutes?", Yes, I replied,"Good, I want to run out and get lunch, I will be right back." I am sitting there thinking, wow, she is buying me lunch. Nope, she came back, took the food into the house. paid me for the dogs, (NO tip at all), and took the second one into the house.
                          Oh well,
                          Deidre

Comment

Originally posted by edderland View Post
                            I was doing a pair of shih in the mobile today; I finished the first one; the owner grabbed her and gave me the second one. She asked, "about 45 minutes?", Yes, I replied,"Good, I want to run out and get lunch, I will be right back." I am sitting there thinking, wow, she is buying me lunch. Nope, she came back, took the food into the house. paid me for the dogs, (NO tip at all), and took the second one into the house.
                            Oh well,
                            Deidre
                            Bummer! How disappointing is that, got your tummy expecting a yummy lunch and then....nuttin at all.
                            "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I have one lady (who I just LOVE, she's such a sweetie) and she always bring us some type of goodie when she picks her dog up. Pizza, cookies, etc. I have another customer that every Christmas brings us a big old box of doughnuts from the bakery near him, and we're talking REAL fresh, practically hot out of the oven from a REAL bakery, lol. Another guy always gives us a gift card to a takeout place near us. And just recently a sweet lady brought us all $5 gift cards to royal farms! And one little old guy that always pulls a few mints out of his pockets for us, lol.

Tips are really nice, but I love to get something like that because you know that they really made an effort to go out of their way for us.
                              Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X