Atlanta Airport Hilton is booked up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Airport Hilton is booked up!

Can you believe it!! I just called to make reservations for APF and that hotel is already booked up!! Guess we will stay at one of the other near by hotels- darn it!

Keep your eye out here, and keep checking as it gets closer. Lots of times, someone will change their mind and cancel the room, or someone will need a roomate.

Comment

It will have to be the cancellation - I already have the roommate. DH is going with.
      I'll keep checking, had no idea it would book up so quickly! My first trip to APF....

Comment

WOW! WHen I booked this morning there were lots of rooms left of all types on all floors. Call Ann. See if she knows what is going on. The website says let her know. Usually she lets us know if the Hilton is booked.
        <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Not this year for us after all. Not enough money in the kitty after the IRS took their hit. :-(
          "With God's help, all things are possible!"
          Laura Lee Ray
          I am kats_melody on eGroomer. Follow my Twitter tweets - @ZOOMGROOM on Twitter.com

Comment

just check with them directly (not affiliated with the show) and see if they have rooms not designated for the show block.

Comment

Originally posted by Particentral View Post
              WOW! WHen I booked this morning there were lots of rooms left of all types on all floors. Call Ann. See if she knows what is going on. The website says let her know. Usually she lets us know if the Hilton is booked.
              Who is Ann? I saw a number on the Contact Us page for the APF. I'm going to call that # today and see what is going on. Or if you have the # for Ann, please let me know.

Comment

Ann is the show director. When you call that number it will give you her office. I just now tried to book a room, using no smoking, no preference on bed type and came up with MANY options. If you are choosing options, try not doing so. It is not sold uot as of this very second, because I was able to make a reservation....
                <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

OK, I just called again and was able to reserve a room with no problem. I asked if they had had cancellations today because I was told last night by the reservation desk that there were no rooms available and they said that they had opened up another block of rooms today and that is why there were no rooms showing available yesterday. Anyways, YEA!!!!! I got my room reserved- cant wait till March!!

Comment

Working...
                  X