The stolen cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The stolen cat

Here is the cat I stole from the people that left her outside 24/7 and didn't fill the bowl they had out for her. We have already had her spayed, and chipped.

She is napping with my 5 yr old Tommy
    Attached Files
    If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

"Stole" sounds so.....uh, crimminal? I prefer "relieved the previous non-caretakers of their obviously overwhelming burden".
    Pics are still in Customs...but I'll be back.

Awwww. I just popped back in, and she's really pretty. She looks young? She must think she landed in Heaven.... What's her name?
    Last edited by 4Sibes; 01-17-10, 08:40 PM. Reason: comment on pic.
    Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Sibes View Post
      "Stole" sounds so.....uh, crimminal? I prefer "relieved the previous non-caretakers of their obviously overwhelming burden".
      Pics are still in Customs...but I'll be back.
      Well everyone was talking about stealing a dog, so I tought I would show my "stolen" cat.
      I guess you are right maybe that is why Tommy told me he was not proud to steal a cat, but he was very happy we have her.

So here is a picture of the cat the neighbors threw away, and I picked up.
      If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

Comment

Cogratulations on your "FIND". Looks very happy and comfy to me and so does Tommy.
        ~*~Robin~*~
        "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

Whatever

word you use, good for you, your Son and the cat.
          Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

I have one too

5 years ago my daughter brought home a stray kitten. We took him in, dewormed (roundworms) and neutered him, and fell in love with him. About 3 months later a sign appeared on the pole down the street regarding a lost kitten. Sure enough my new kitten was one of my neighbor's. So I reluctantly gave "Borat" back. The kids cried and hated me for doing it, but what could I do?

I told the owner she should keep him inside as it is very dangerous for cats to be outside. I live on a pretty busy street and feared he'd be hit by a car. She told me that she doesn't want to have a litter box inside the house, but she guessed she have to do it. She also mentioned that Borat liked to poop and pee on beds if he was kept indoors (duh, no litter box!)

A few months later Borat began to be spotted outside more and more. My daughter grabbed him and brought him back to us and he's been here ever since. He likes to sun himself in my front window so I'm sure my neighbor knows exactly where he is but she's never approached me.

Comment

She's such a lucky girl! I'm so happy you have her and she won't be left outside to suffer and produce a bunch of babies who will suffer.

Comment

She is a very pretty cat. She looks like she adores your son.

Comment

aaawww such a sweet pic,one lucky cute kitty

Comment

What a lucky lucky kitty cat. I also think I prefer sibes wording, though (as usual) it's way too wordy.

How about permanatly borrowed w/out asking?
                    SheilaB from SC

Comment

Appropriated.
                      "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                      People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
                        Appropriated.
                        There ya go......simple yet elegant
                        SheilaB from SC

Comment

Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
                          Appropriated.
                          >>>>>>>

That's the word I'd go with too. She's cute.

Comment

ah she isnt a find or stole or appropriated she "moved in" anyone who knows cats knows they dont stay where they dont want to be and will move out. I've had several people have "move ins"

Comment

Originally posted by sheilabgroomer View Post
                              There ya go......simple yet elegant
                              That's me alright--simple.
                              "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                              People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Working...
                              X